Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

DLC?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Achtung Panzer Operation Star >> DLC? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DLC? - 3/22/2012 11:44:30 PM   
wodin

Are you doing the DLC aswell?

A great series brought to the stable.

Also any chance you can get Steel Fury and then what I really want is for them to release and English version of the expansion!

< Message edited by wodin -- 3/22/2012 11:47:00 PM >

My Tactical wargame facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Tacticalwargame

Post #: 1
RE: DLC? - 3/22/2012 11:45:35 PM   
mkjhartmann

They are up at Gamersgate.

Mike

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 2
RE: DLC? - 3/22/2012 11:47:46 PM   
wodin

quote:

ORIGINAL: mkjhartmann

They are up at Gamersgate.

Mike

Yeah I know and APOS was a touch cheaper there, however that was because it was in a sale last time I looked. So Matrix has a good price. I'd rather buy from Matrix if the DLC is the same price as GG.

(in reply to mkjhartmann)
Post #: 3
RE: DLC? - 3/23/2012 12:43:41 AM   
Erik Rutins

Yes, we plan to make the DLCs available as well, thought it will likely be a few weeks before they show up in the store.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 4
RE: DLC? - 7/1/2012 1:46:42 AM   
bairdlander

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Yes, we plan to make the DLCs available as well, thought it will likely be a few weeks before they show up in the store.

Regards,

- Erik

You said this March 23rd,its now June 30th,also what about patches?What support is matrix giving Graviteam?Can we get some answers please?

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 5
RE: DLC? - 7/1/2012 4:10:48 AM   
KEYSTONE07950

quote:

ORIGINAL: bairdlander

quote:

Regards,

- Erik

You said this March 23rd,its now June 30th,also what about patches?What support is matrix giving Graviteam?Can we get some answers please?

+1

(in reply to bairdlander)
Post #: 6
RE: DLC? - 7/1/2012 4:57:23 AM   
Tejszd

Definitely waiting on Matrix for the DLC but I would like to see the patch first now....

(in reply to KEYSTONE07950)
Post #: 7
RE: DLC? - 7/1/2012 9:07:21 AM   
redmarkus4

quote:

ORIGINAL: bairdlander

quote:

Regards,

- Erik

+1. Disappointing level of 'support' from Matrix. You can't just choose to support one title one way and another excellent title another way.

Managers read statistics and tune processes. Leaders interpret statistics and determine strategy.

Post #: 8
RE: DLC? - 7/1/2012 2:15:01 PM   
wodin

Lets remember here Matrix are just a retail outlet for Graviteam. As Graviteam don't have exclusivity with Matrix then Matrix is unlikely to "support" Graviteam improve a product thats being sold elsewhere. There is a massive difference between the games Matrix take under their wing and have an exclusive publishing deal and those who they just put up on the shop shelf so to speak.

(in reply to redmarkus4)
Post #: 9
RE: DLC? - 7/1/2012 3:10:49 PM   
redmarkus4

Well, that's one take on how commerce is intended to operate. Personally, when I walk into say, Curry's, and purchase a product off their shelves, I expect the same quality of support and customer services from Curry's for any product sold, regardless of who the manufacturer might have been.

If Matrix intend to provide widely different levels of support for different games, ignoring some while posting daily regarding others, then they should say so on the site and when you purchase. At least that way I would know whether I want to buy here or at Gamersgate etc.

Quality of support is a key channel differentiator in a competitive market, particularly when consumers have multiple channels to choose from.

Managers read statistics and tune processes. Leaders interpret statistics and determine strategy.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 10
RE: DLC? - 7/2/2012 3:00:23 AM   
bairdlander

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

Lets remember here Matrix are just a retail outlet for Graviteam. As Graviteam don't have exclusivity with Matrix then Matrix is unlikely to "support" Graviteam improve a product thats being sold elsewhere. There is a massive difference between the games Matrix take under their wing and have an exclusive publishing deal and those who they just put up on the shop shelf so to speak.

I have said here many times that Matrix is a publisher in response to the baglicker posts/threads praising Matrix and how great they are,but Rutkins counters that they support ALL titles they sell and they are not just a publisher.If I purchased here the patch should be available here,just as patches are made available for my Gamersgate purchases.I paid more buying the title from matrix and they should at least make the patches available here for quick,simple download.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 11
RE: DLC? - 7/2/2012 3:41:43 PM   
GBS

I am glad I purchased from Gamersgate.

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 12
RE: DLC? - 7/2/2012 5:51:20 PM   
Dane49

Me too

(in reply to GBS)
Post #: 13
RE: DLC? - 7/2/2012 6:00:35 PM   
redmarkus4

I purchased from both in order to help with the testing of the patches - I was having lots of those Critical Error 001 crashes on one install.

The difference between the two suppliers is huge. Gamersgate host updates the day they come out, while Matrix claim they didn't even know one was being developed!

Maybe the Matrix guys need to visit the Gamersgate site from time to time

(in reply to Dane49)
Post #: 14
RE: DLC? - 7/16/2012 5:35:55 PM   
Tejszd

Any update on the DLC's availability through Matrix???

(in reply to redmarkus4)
Post #: 15
RE: DLC? - 7/16/2012 6:40:17 PM   
redmarkus4

DLC = Download Later Comrade!

(in reply to Tejszd)
Post #: 16
RE: DLC? - 8/12/2012 9:31:04 PM   
Tejszd

Matrix???

(in reply to redmarkus4)
Post #: 17
RE: DLC? - 8/13/2012 2:14:46 AM   
bairdlander

Do yourself a favour and get it from gamersgate

(in reply to Tejszd)
Post #: 18
RE: DLC? - 8/13/2012 2:50:02 AM   
Tejszd

I hear you bairdlander but really do not want to have to use a program to download and or install the DLC's thus the preference for Matrix to offer them. They posted that they would be offering.....

Post #: 19
RE: DLC? - 8/13/2012 3:15:06 AM   
bairdlander

Once downloaded they install same as the patches from Graviteam and the good thing about GG is once you are a member you have unlimited lifetime downloads.

(in reply to Tejszd)
Post #: 20
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Achtung Panzer Operation Star >> DLC? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI