Trains

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

BruceAZ

Trains

Post by BruceAZ »

I can't seem to find the purpose, use, etc of trains in the manual. Can someone please fill me in?

Recon
[8D]
Barthheart

RE: Trains

Post by Barthheart »

ORIGINAL: BruceAZ

I can't seem to find the purpose, use, etc of trains in the manual. Can someone please fill me in?

Recon
[8D]

Are you talking about armoured trains? THese are more like flavour units. Not very powerful but can be good at recon along rail lines. Also useful for cutting supply lines.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
gabeeg

Post by gabeeg »

I use it to help cut off/isolate enemy units. Because of its generous rail movement you can use the armored trains sometimes when your troops are just not quite there yet to cut an enemy force off and the train and get those last few hexes...
Kind Regards,

Harry
BruceAZ

Post by BruceAZ »

Thanks.

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”