Matrix Games Forums

A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I Told You Matrix! Strategy Wargaming Takes off on iPAD

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> I Told You Matrix! Strategy Wargaming Takes off on iPAD Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I Told You Matrix! Strategy Wargaming Takes off on iPAD - 3/16/2012 5:28:00 AM   
JeanAllTrekkie

I made a post about a year back at how developers should be developing strategy war-games for The iPad. Slitherine LTD and Matrix Games both had the same idea. Now They released Battle Academy for The iPad. The games been out 1 DAY and its #14 on the Top 20 PAID List for Strategy Games. Higher than Civilization Revolutions(17) and Sim City(16)!

GREAT JOB SLITHERINE & MATRIX!

So to all those developers who are starting to realize... hey maybe we should make a app... your late to the party. Get your rear in motion.

Hopefully in the future we can see our favorite strategy games on The iPad, iPhone, & iPod. From Birth of America 2, to Forge of Freedom. Me personally I want to see Civil War General 3 for iPad ;) Thats going to rock any other strategy game before it.

< Message edited by JeanAllTrekkie -- 3/16/2012 6:30:42 AM >

Learn about the best Strategy Wargames visit:

www.strategywargamer.com
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> I Told You Matrix! Strategy Wargaming Takes off on iPAD Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI