Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

WITP Tracker vs. Combat Reporter?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> WITP Tracker vs. Combat Reporter? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
WITP Tracker vs. Combat Reporter? - 3/13/2012 12:32:53 PM   
diamond dave

I have them both installed, but I'm unsure of how to get the best use out of them. Combat Reporter seems to give just a quickie snapshot of previous turns, while Tracker looks like it gives far more details. Just wondering how other players use these two programs (if they do at all) to enhance their games, and what works best for them. I also noticed another program called WITPStaff, is that something current or an older program that's been superceded by the aforementioned?

As a note, I can't run both at the same time, taxes too much memory & resources, particularly with the game running.
Post #: 1
RE: WITP Tracker vs. Combat Reporter? - 3/13/2012 12:47:25 PM   
goatan

Personaly i use the tracker to help manage ship upgrades and conversions. I also use the warning system to make sure there is enough fuel and oil in oz for the industry.

(in reply to diamond dave)
Post #: 2
RE: WITP Tracker vs. Combat Reporter? - 3/13/2012 5:49:18 PM   
Mundy

Tracker will help with the economic and logistical side of things (supplies, fuel, etc). Reporter helps sort out events from the last turn like battles, detection and such.

I use Tracker to help narrow down where to ship stuff.  I need Reporter to help visualize what happened to me in the last turn.

Ed-

(in reply to goatan)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> WITP Tracker vs. Combat Reporter? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI