Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers requiredPandora: Eclipse of Nashira gets release dateCommunity impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

My turn

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> My turn Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
My turn - 3/10/2012 3:48:51 AM   
**budd**

Well i never would of thought it would happen. I need to redownload a game ##%#%#@$@.
A move and a new computer and it seems I am missing one of my titles. Can't find the disk i burned the installers on, external hardrive went bye bye, and i seemed to have left this title off of the memory stick i also had them on when i moved them all to one bigger usb stick, instead of 3. I have the patches and updates but no installer. John Tillers campaign series is no where to be found. I know, i know, dumba$$....i've said the very same thing when i've heard this story. I really thought i was covered, the only dumba$$ thing i'll admit too is not checking whether the file i had with all my order details for every matrix order i've done transfered over when i transfered everything to the new computer using a transfer cable. After tearing up everything looking for the disk[it's around somewhere]this was after discovering that i had the patches but no main installer on my memory stick. OK, OK, i'm thinking i have the file with all my order details on it....well ....nope. So it's off to find my order at Digital River....nope.. email and last 5 numbers of my card produced nothing so I shot off an email, got a redundent auto email reply and have replied to that with as many details as i have.. so we are currently pending waiting for another email from digital river. I expect to receive an email that they can't help me because the order was in June 2009, but who knows. Except for my order ID, i had the rest of the info. Matrix what happened to making it easier to download older products? I seem to remember it was in the works. Well I'll see how this turns out, If i dont get any satisfaction from digital river, whats my next step? coming back here and ranting how i'll never buy another matrix title....to be continued

what a serious dumba$$ I am....know why I cant redownload...about five seconds after i submitted the above post i remembered I ordered the disk version and I even went thru all my disks looking for my burned copy of my installers and didn't even notice [still have to find that] the big box that said John Tillers Campaign Series. No wonder I only have the updates on the usb stick. too funny the time i wasted looking for that disk. That might have been the last disk i ordered before going to all downloads.....nothing to see here, just an embarrassed dumba$$ ....move along

< Message edited by **budd** -- 3/10/2012 4:01:53 AM >

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
Post #: 1
RE: My turn - 3/10/2012 2:25:45 PM   
Josh

So uh, that monkey in your Avatar... that's really you then?

hehehe

(in reply to **budd**)
Post #: 2
RE: My turn - 3/10/2012 4:27:29 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Budd,

Instead of contacting Digital River, who we no longer do business with, please use our Help Desk. We'll get things sorted out for you.

Making it easier to re-download products applies mainly to products ordered through our new store - unfortunately for products ordered from the old store, you still have to contact us through our Help Desk for a new download link.

Just read through to the end and saw that it was a physical only order. Well, I'm glad that's resolved!

Regards,

- Erik

< Message edited by Erik Rutins -- 3/10/2012 4:28:04 PM >

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Josh)
Post #: 3
RE: My turn - 3/10/2012 5:47:49 PM   
**budd**

thats good to know Erik, never know when i might get stupid again. @josh, except for the hair[i have better hair]me and the monkey do look similar right now, both look like dumba$$es

Still kinda hacked off that i cant find my disk or the file with all my order details, why i didnt put it on the memory stick with my installers i'll never know.....dumba$$.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> My turn Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote