Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Planned versions?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> Planned versions? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Planned versions? - 3/9/2012 9:47:06 AM   
Keunert

are there any plans to release this title on mac os?

i am a mac owner with parallels. some of my matrix games and slitherine titles were ported to mac after i bought them for pc. thats an annoyance as i rather play them on the native os.

Post #: 1
RE: Planned versions? - 3/9/2012 2:38:13 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Keunert,

Not in the near future, but it is possible. If the PC title does well we would like to move it to other platforms (including iOS) in the future if we think the market is there. Realistically speaking, if everything went perfectly you'd be looking at at least a year or two before releases for those other platforms were available and we have no firm plans to do those now. It will depend on how things go with the PC release. I guess that equates to a "maybe".

Regards,

- Erik

< Message edited by Erik Rutins -- 3/9/2012 2:39:39 PM >

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Keunert)
Post #: 2
RE: Planned versions? - 3/9/2012 4:29:35 PM   
KEYSTONE07950

Erik:
If the initial release does well, are there plans to release Storms of Steel and Price of Honor?

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
RE: Planned versions? - 3/9/2012 5:29:29 PM   
Keunert

thank you for the answer Erik

(in reply to KEYSTONE07950)
Post #: 4
RE: Planned versions? - 3/9/2012 6:36:49 PM   
Erik Rutins

Yes, work on the first expansion is already underway.

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Keunert)
Post #: 5
RE: Planned versions? - 3/9/2012 7:30:57 PM   
KEYSTONE07950

Yipee!

Post #: 6
RE: Planned versions? - 3/10/2012 12:58:41 AM   
general_solomon

ok guys as much as i am happy that your all working on more titles for this game, lets not forget panzer command.

Post #: 7
RE: Planned versions? - 3/11/2012 4:08:27 AM   
Gil R.

WCS has nothing to do with Panzer Command, which means that work on the COH expansion will have zero impact on PC, with the one possible exception being if both are completed at the same time, and then the Matrix/Slitherine people have to do quality control, box art, p.r., etc. etc. for both. But my guess is that you would find that a good problem for Matrix/Slitherine to have.

Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.

(in reply to general_solomon)
Post #: 8
RE: Planned versions? - 3/11/2012 2:41:01 PM   
wodin

quote:

ORIGINAL: general_solomon

ok guys as much as i am happy that your all working on more titles for this game, lets not forget panzer command.

Going purely by forum traffic I imagine PC will eventually be dropped to be honest. I was hoping we would see a new game with a new engine. However I can't see this happening anymore. The game just doesn't seem to have a big following.

My Tactical wargame facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Tacticalwargame

Post #: 9
RE: Planned versions? - 3/11/2012 6:34:01 PM   
Rick

quote:

ORIGINAL: general_solomon

I can't speak for Matrix, but I can say that the Dev team isn't forgetting PCO, and we're glad you haven't either. Matrix just released a beta patch last week that we've been tweaking for a while now and since that release, the Dev team has been busy working on some other items for PCO.

Of course, several of us are looking forward to seeing CoH too. From what I've seen here so far, it really looks like the kind of game I'll enjoy playing.

thenks
Rick

Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> Planned versions? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI