Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira Announced! Deal of the Week: Command Ops goes half price!New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer Corps
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Questing for Marianas Opponent: Will Play Either Side

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Questing for Marianas Opponent: Will Play Either Side Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Questing for Marianas Opponent: Will Play Either Side - 3/9/2012 7:10:10 AM   
lb4269

Mike-n-Mike (lb4269 / MichaelU) are back once again and this time we're looking for an opponent to tackle the Marianas scenario with.

We've never tried this scenario before so we're willing to play either side.

We can get out a daily turn (often more) and are open to house rules if you've got any.
(We stay in Singapore.)

We plan to write an AAR of the events as they unfold.

I kind of hope this game might appeal to someone with a GC going who wants something smaller on the side, an addict who just can't have enough WitP AE games going at once, or a newbie who longs to try something smaller before sinking their teeth into a GC.

Having just finished a PBEM match-up, we're having withdrawal symptoms and hoping someone can help us out!

(after we find someone, Michael and I will need time to meet up and talk basic strategy - then we'd be set to go for the duration)
Post #: 1
RE: Questing for Marianas Opponent: Will Play Either Side - 3/14/2012 5:12:46 AM   
lb4269

It's MichaelU's birthday today. He was asking why no one had taken up our call for battle.

Anyone care to give him a special gift that will keep on giving for weeks and weeks?

Anyone care to rise to the challenge in the Marianas?

(in reply to lb4269)
Post #: 2
RE: Questing for Marianas Opponent: Will Play Either Side - 4/3/2012 9:46:17 AM   
DSwain

PM sent

(in reply to lb4269)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Questing for Marianas Opponent: Will Play Either Side Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI