Matrix Games Forums

Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual previewThe fight for Armageddon begins! The Matrix Holiday sales are starting today!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

PC Manual

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> PC Manual Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PC Manual - 3/8/2012 1:22:44 PM   
genehaynes

Considering all of the discussion re: "Persistent AP's", is there any chance of posting the PC manual for dowload? I've downloaded and read the boardgame rules for both AtB and SoS. I'm curious about which rule set, if any, the PC version will most resemble.

For example, there was a question posted in the "Persistent Action points" thread about the need for opportunity action since it seems you can now activate a unit in response to an action by your opponent.

I think a peek at the PC manual would be helpful to answer a lot of the questions about changes to the board game rules. I understand there may be changes to the manual, but we would at least get the gist of how the game is played on the PC.

BTW, I am planning to buy as soon as the game is available:)
Post #: 1
RE: PC Manual - 3/9/2012 6:06:09 AM   
Gil R.

No, it's against Matrix policy to release manuals in this manner. But I'm sure that as soon as the game is for sale someone will type out that rule verbatim, so you should just hang in there.

Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.

(in reply to genehaynes)
Post #: 2
RE: PC Manual - 3/9/2012 10:48:09 AM   
Marcus the leper

On that note; will there be a physical copy of the manual available or just the PDF?

(in reply to Gil R.)
Post #: 3
RE: PC Manual - 3/9/2012 1:40:57 PM   
genehaynes

Gil R.

Thanks for the reply. I'm anxiously waiting the release:)

(in reply to genehaynes)
Post #: 4
RE: PC Manual - 3/9/2012 2:36:30 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi guys,

The physical copy will come with a full color printed manual and we will release some sections as previews ahead of time.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to genehaynes)
Post #: 5
RE: PC Manual - 3/9/2012 2:43:14 PM   
vonRocko

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 6
RE: PC Manual - 3/9/2012 4:27:59 PM   
Ken7

Hi Erik. Teaser...thats what you areeeeeeee.. Teaser. I am looking forward to this game.. I just hope the A.I. is up to snuff.

(in reply to vonRocko)
Post #: 7
RE: PC Manual - 3/9/2012 7:23:17 PM   
Marcus the leper

Would it be safe to assume that this applies to the Academy version as well (if pre-ordered through their site)?

Post #: 8
RE: PC Manual - 3/9/2012 8:42:49 PM   
Erik Rutins

Yes, the physical copies sold through Academy Games will be the same as those sold through the Matrix and Slitherine online stores.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
Director of Product Development

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Marcus the leper)
Post #: 9
RE: PC Manual - 3/9/2012 9:49:17 PM   
Marcus the leper

Thank you Erik. I really believe Matrix may have hit pay dirt with this choice and I am hopeful that this is the first of many boardgame ports. This is the first title I have been this excited about in many, many years. Kudos Matrix!

Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Conflict of Heroes Series >> PC Manual Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI