Matrix Games Forums

A new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!Deal of the Week Espana 1936War in the West coming in December!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Comments on EIA/Patch 1.08.07

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Empire in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Comments on EIA/Patch 1.08.07 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Comments on EIA/Patch 1.08.07 - 3/8/2012 1:13:34 PM   
runekchristensen

First of all thank you for the comprehensive 1.08.07 update since a lot of good things were fixed in the patch.

Still I cannot help to think that the AI is still too weak to present any kind of threat. Are there any plans moving forward to give the AI an overhaul so that it actual presents a threat to human players?

Thanks,
Rune
Post #: 1
RE: Comments on EIA/Patch 1.08.07 - 3/8/2012 2:14:21 PM   
pzgndr

As I mentioned in the other AI Decent thread, Marshall's plan for the next v1.09 patch is to improve/enhance the AI. Based on his recent priority shifts to other real-life issues, it's unclear right now when development work will resume? Some encouraging news is that he has started on v1.09 and made a couple of fixes as shown in the Mantis Change Log:

quote:

Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars - 1.09.00
=============================================
- 0000760: [Game Bug] AI Taking ALL cav losses on break for that round (marshall) - resolved.
- 0000662: [AI Bug] AI too generous giving away minors (marshall) - resolved.

It's a start.

(in reply to runekchristensen)
Post #: 2
RE: Comments on EIA/Patch 1.08.07 - 3/16/2012 10:01:35 AM   
runekchristensen

It sure it.

(in reply to pzgndr)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Empire in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> Comments on EIA/Patch 1.08.07 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI