Redundent Game

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Markhillard0

Redundent Game

Post by Markhillard0 »

I am playing a friend in multiplayer mode. On 3/6 I responded to his 3/5 move. He has received this (3/6) response but not played it. In the interim, after my mailbox was empty for one day, his 3/5 response returned to my inbox as if I had not yet responded. What's up ? We are invested in this scenario and don't want to lose the game. Any ideas?
rickier65

RE: Redundent Game

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Markhillard0

I am playing a friend in multiplayer mode. On 3/6 I responded to his 3/5 move. He has received this (3/6) response but not played it. In the interim, after my mailbox was empty for one day, his 3/5 response returned to my inbox as if I had not yet responded. What's up ? We are invested in this scenario and don't want to lose the game. Any ideas?

I think there were some problems with some servers. I saw this posted on one of the forum threads: fb.asp?m=3055821

Rick

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”