Matrix Games Forums

Characters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patch
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

"Cannot find PW data" error

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> "Cannot find PW data" error Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
"Cannot find PW data" error - 3/7/2012 7:54:20 PM   
Kitakami

Greets,

The RAID on my machine went kaput, and I am having to rebuild everything (including game installs). Customer Support was kind enough to give me access to a "WarinthePacificAdmiralsEdition-UpdateComp-v1106i" installer, as my serial number is one of the old DR serials, and the new installers do not work with it.

After installation, when I try to run the game, I get a "Cannot find PW data" error. Could anyone be so kind as to give me a hand with this?

Thanks!

Tenno Heika Banzai!

Post #: 1
RE: "Cannot find PW data" error - 3/7/2012 10:50:47 PM   
jcjordan

From what you said, it sounds like all you've got is the update patch not the original game itself hence why you're getting the error. In some way you need to get the game, which you might have to buy again unless you can get MG in someway allow you to redownload the game w/ you serial number.

(in reply to Kitakami)
Post #: 2
RE: "Cannot find PW data" error - 3/8/2012 4:46:47 AM   
Kitakami

Thanks! That is what it seemed to me, due to the name of the file, but I wanted confirmation before bothering customer support again.

Tenno Heika Banzai!

(in reply to jcjordan)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> "Cannot find PW data" error Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI