Tool tips?

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

Ubercat

Tool tips?

Post by Ubercat »

I just bought this game and am very surprised that there don't appear to be any tool tips in the interface. Are they bugged? I'd be shocked that anyone in this day and age would make a game without them.

Other than that it appears to be a great game. I guess I need to make up a chart or print the manual to keep track of what the buttons do, since there don't appear to be any tool tips. [&:]
"I’m not convinced that faith can move mountains, but I’ve seen what it can do to skyscrapers." -William H. Gascoyne
Barthheart

RE: Tool tips?

Post by Barthheart »

There are tons of tool tips!

Every time you hover over something with a tool tip a little "?" will appear on the cursor. Right click on that item and a tool tip will appear. Pretty much every number and icon on the UI has a tool tip.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
Ubercat

RE: Tool tips?

Post by Ubercat »

I'll check again. Thanks.
"I’m not convinced that faith can move mountains, but I’ve seen what it can do to skyscrapers." -William H. Gascoyne

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”