Matrix Games Forums

Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!To End All Wars gets its first major patch! Hell is now available!War in the West Wacht am Rhein AAR Deal of the Week Panzer Corps: Allied Corps
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Dice Rolls!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Kharkov: Disaster on the Donets >> Dice Rolls! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Dice Rolls! - 3/6/2012 7:49:08 PM   
gpribula

I have a question in general for the SSG gamer. I find that when playing the AI that there is an unlikely number of bad rolls when rolling for success in artillery combat or combat in general. I don't want to seem bitter but I often shake snake eyes in consequtive rolls and once shook them 4 times one right after another. I've noticed this in everyone of the SSG games from Korsun Pocket up to Across the Dnepr 2nd edition. I am presently playing Across the Dnepr and shook 24 times for artillery success of double 4 or higher and had 2 successes. 4's or higher is a 50/50 chance the way I look at it and this seems way out of wack. Does anyone else see this in their games. Is there a way to even this discrepancy out. Also, when the AI rolls it has a much more successful result rolling than I feel it should. UGH! Any thoughts on this?
Post #: 1
RE: Dice Rolls! - 3/6/2012 8:25:31 PM   
BPRE

Hi,

Not as bad as it looks like. There's only a 25% chance to roll two dice with 4 or higher on both.

Regards
BPRE

(in reply to gpribula)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Kharkov: Disaster on the Donets >> Dice Rolls! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI