Here are some answers; more to follow:
ORIGINAL: The Gray Mouser
Hello! Couple of questions:
1) from the screenies it appears fog of war is implemented(ie hidden movement etc) is it so?
We've got both fog of war -- to quote the manual, "If fog-of-war is turned on, players cannot see hexes that are outside of the line-of-sight of their units" -- and the boardgame's system for hidden units.
2) are heavy artillery and air strikes implemented in any way (whether on board ,off board , no board :) )
3) MP : will it be using Slithertrix's unique system?
Yes. Implementing it was a major factor in our pushing back the game's announcement (and its release), but will be judged well worth the extra wait.
4) for scenario design, is there any unit cap? ie could I theoretically have 300+ squads on a side?
I don't know offhand, so I'll check.
4) specs: this is my big concern as the required specs, especially graphics card wise seem kinda high for a turn based game and taxing to my aged PC
I have a Nvidia 7600 gs 512mp card... Unfortunately i doudt Im getting full performance as I have , embarrassingly , only an AGP slotted mother board. Hopefully the the 2d mode will be easily handled by my old, yet faithfull dog of a PC??
I'm not the technical brains at WCS, so I'll ask Eric.
This looks like a great game and I cant wait to get my greedy hands on it.
Great! Here's to hoping you don't need to buy a new computer in the process...
Michael Jordan plays ball. Charles Manson kills people. I torment eager potential customers by not sharing screenshots of "Brother Against Brother." Everyone has a talent.