Manual

This exciting new release is a faithful adaptation of the renowned Conflict of Heroes board game that won the Origins Historical Game of the Year, Charles Roberts Wargame of the Year and the James F. Dunnigan Design Elegance Award, as well as many others!

Designed and developed in cooperation with Uwe Eickert, the original designer of Conflict of Heroes, and Western Civlization Software, the award-winning computer wargame studio, no effort has been spared to bring the outstanding Conflict of Heroes gameplay to the computer. Conflict of Heroes includes an AI opponent as well as full multiplayer support with an integrated forum and game lobby. To remain true to the core gameplay of the board game, the PC version is designed to be fun, fast and easy to play, though hard to master. The game design is also historically accurate and teaches and rewards platoon and company-level combined arms tactics without overwhelming the player with rules.

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

Ken7

Manual

Post by Ken7 »

I looked around for a manual to download before I buy the game and I can't find one. Is there any chance the manual will be released to that I can download it? If the question has already been asked I apologize. [:)]
Ken7
KEYSTONE07950

RE: Manual

Post by KEYSTONE07950 »

You can download the board game manual from Academy Games web page.  You have to register before you can download content.

I support the right to arm bears!
Ken7

Post by Ken7 »

Thanks Keystone. Ive downloaded the rules and checking them out now. This game sounds really interesting . I do hope the AI is up to snuff. That's my big question.
Ken7
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

If you register, you can download the manual for the boardgame here;

http://academy-games.com/games/conflict-of-heroes

*Formerly known as Marcus the Leper, time has taken a toll and now I am simply a skeleton...*

Return to “Conflict of Heroes Series”