Matrix Games Forums

Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at War
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

3.2 Fleet lists and a Kamikaze Complaint.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> Pacific War: The Matrix Edition >> 3.2 Fleet lists and a Kamikaze Complaint. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3.2 Fleet lists and a Kamikaze Complaint. - 3/1/2012 1:44:56 PM   
Cuthalin

Hello to you all.
I am new to this forum, as i have only recently rediscovered the game. It was the first i ever bought for my IBM 386! Yes that old thing!.

First the Question.
Does anyone have a v3.2 Ship list?.
Having played Allies to 1945 i notice some significant differences from the original!. Not least of which is the change of Type and Class of most smaller Japanese ships.

Now the Complaint.
Kamikaze missions were fueled for 1 way only!. So how come in the game any aircraft that Kamikaze attack but do not hit or worse, at night fail to find the target, do not get destroyed?
All would have run out of fuel and got very wet! Surely any Kamikaze mission aircraft should be classed as lost instantly.

I have other observations but will save them for another thread.

Thanks Peter
Post #: 1
RE: 3.2 Fleet lists and a Kamikaze Complaint. - 3/1/2012 9:00:25 PM   
zeke99

You can check data as ships with Gedit.exe or pacedit.xls , download link was here somewhere in the forum.

re Kamikaze:
I recently saw a documentary with ex Kamikaze pilots who came back from missions where they could not locate targets (or claimed so). Anyway, it looks like the possibility existed.

(in reply to Cuthalin)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Classic (Free) Games] >> Pacific War: The Matrix Edition >> 3.2 Fleet lists and a Kamikaze Complaint. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI