Matrix Games Forums

New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the Family
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Does anyone know. . .

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> The War Room >> Does anyone know. . . Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Does anyone know. . . - 2/28/2012 7:40:16 PM   
nate25

I'm very frustrated with the way any German unit can move willy-nilly over the board.

No matter how you try to justify it, the Germans would not have abandoned Arnhem the way it happens in "From the Meuse to the Rhine".

Can you edit German units in the scenario to defend their historical AOs?

Thanks,
Nate
Post #: 1
RE: Does anyone know. . . - 2/28/2012 9:02:06 PM   
sweeteye

Not exactly sure....but if you edited the objectives in the scenario maker it might have some effect on how the AI move.....Or maybe added an extra objective close by....Since I do not have HTTR yet I cannot see how the objectives are set....Double click the objectives and you can change the priority...ie. High, medium, low......I had to change them around for the MLR scenario I made and it did have a dramatic effect on the AI.........adding some low priority objectives at appropriate locations will help too....Probably do not want to overdo it though...

< Message edited by sweeteye -- 2/29/2012 12:52:02 PM >

Headquarters Company
422nd Regiment 106th Division
Sons of World War II Veterans

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 2
RE: Does anyone know. . . - 2/28/2012 9:17:25 PM   
RangerX3X

I thought I read somewhere that the Germans considered the bridge at Nijmegen of greater importance than the bridge at Arnhem...I could be wrong though.

(in reply to nate25)
Post #: 3
RE: Does anyone know. . . - 2/28/2012 9:28:34 PM   
pcelt

I think initially that was true and the 9th SS Recce battalion was immediately sent to Nijmegan ---but then was not required there, returned to Arnhem and tried to take the bridge by force from the South end but was driven back with serious losses.

(in reply to RangerX3X)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> The War Room >> Does anyone know. . . Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI