Report from the front

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

wolf14455

Report from the front

Post by wolf14455 »

I just finnished with Grand Campaign -42. And been played thrue all existing Grand Campaigns from -39 to this -42.
I liked it immensly and espesially my fighting in Stalinggrad was very tough. Almost all map was covering the city area. Recieved my first real losses, hvy losses really. But I won and also my escape from the encirclement.

I really liked the Captured equipment part of the game as some tanks was really tough like the KV tanks.

Hoping that -43 Grand Campaign is not linger to long in the prerelase state.

I seing that its called "East" will it be a west or even a desert part as well?

I found some odd things thou. Several time I found units (espesially air units) that wasmt triggered for action by me entering their zoc. I figured they where reinforcements for later part of the scenario. But as I push so far forward ruined that part I guess. Several turns they just sat there. Until I killed them.

I guess I was too successfull ;).

Good work over all guys.
SwedeWolf

I was called Lill Sputnik (Little sputnik) as a baby in 58-59
wolf14455

RE: Report from the front

Post by wolf14455 »

It was some questions in my report, hope itgett answered.
SwedeWolf

VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Some of your questions about the DLC future plans and Afrika are answered in here:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 21&t=32359
wolf14455

Post by wolf14455 »

Ok Thanx for replying
SwedeWolf

Return to “Panzer Corps”