Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser TrailerDeal of the Week Alea Jacta Est
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 3/16/2012 6:38:02 PM   
JWE

M'kay, ran this through a few times and it seems to work pretty well. Only had to 'tweak' the arrival dates of 6 units, and only by 7 to 14 days.

1st MarDiv only has 3 IRs and 2 Bns for a while and has to defend Lunga and Tulagi, so moving into Tassafaronga, un prepped, would be stretching things out a bit. Ichiki and Kawaguchi are both available (along with 35th Brig HQ) early, so a 2x IR assault could hit Tassa, Guad, or Tulagi before it is expected. After that, the 4th IR from Sendai is advanced a week so, combined with some SNLF Bns here and there, one sees 3 IRs and a couple Bns facing 3 IRs and a couple Bns, all of which are are low on Sup, low on supply, suffering from malaira, and just plain tired.

After the first 30 days, it's a race to reinforce. Nothing changes for units due to arrive after 420829. So the main strength of Sendai shows up just a few days after 7th Marines, but the Marines gotta hump from NZ, while Sendai humps from Rabaul. Ooooohh! Dueling reinforcement TFs! Do I hear whispering in the wings about 2nd Savo, and/or 1st Santa Isabel?

Just to keep players honest, there's a possibility that Sendai won't go where it is supposed to. So laying in wait just might get you tangled up with the rump of the KB and a couple SAGs with a Yamato in the mix. Then again, one has New Guinea to think about. And yet again, have figured out the scripting so that Babes units (most of them) can be used, so ordinarily useless places can suddenly show a Suijoki Chutai and a litter of seaplanes for intel (that certainly will be used as evidence against you). And don't forget (to your possible peril) that the Marshalls are in this, too, and that Kwaj has some air and ground resources that are just as capable of being a PITA as Brother Carlson (btw, Carlson's raiders and the subs, show up at Suva, so ya'll can do the Makin raid if ya want).

Most of the AI alternatives are Japanese. This is primarily because Japan held the area (such as it was) and the initiative (such as was left). Allies had few options and took serious risks with Watchtower. Thus, Allied strategic imperitives are expressed in a more linear/unified fashion, while Japan can still bob and weave somewhat. I'm working on a Japanese rope-a-dope that I'm especially proud of. I may have thought of it, but the details that make it work were supplied by Maj. R. Belchior, USA(Armor), Ft. Benning, GA. Sigh !! Now that Blackhorse character can wave his sabre and shout Gary Owen at me !! Aargh, the things that we do for this game !!

Anyway, there's some fun horsepower (pun intended) behind some of the possibilities. And then there's some internal trigger alternatives/options that should provide a lot of fun for a righteous player for a long time.

Ciao, John

[ed] Bob Belchior's an instructer at the Infantry School at Benning, but he's an honors graduate from Norwich, has an MS in Econ from Chicago, and is one hell of a good dinghy sailboat racer.

< Message edited by JWE -- 3/16/2012 6:47:24 PM >

Home of DaBabes

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 31
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 3/18/2012 12:22:20 AM   
Hanti

I like that theme (short scenario, Salomons area).
I have some questions regards Guad_AEScen04_v01.
It has virtually no japan infantry replacements, is it intended?
Another issue is Ki-100. It's irrelevant stuff in 1942 scenario, but in mod japan Ki-100 fighters are worse than their predecessors Ki-61 Tony. According to some sources "The maneuverability of the Ki-100 was the best of the Army's frontline fighters with the exception of the Ki-43... And it had a strong advantage in that even less experienced pilots could fly it easily and fight with it."
It should at least be better than Ki-61 (in all DaBabes I think).

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 32
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 3/18/2012 2:18:19 AM   
Andy Mac

In case you get stuckAI debugger extension

-a$$um3

(in reply to Hanti)
Post #: 33
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 3/18/2012 6:06:42 PM   
JWE

Thanks Andy.

Home of DaBabes

(in reply to Andy Mac)
Post #: 34
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 3/20/2012 7:35:29 PM   
JWE

I think we gots a wiener, folks; at least in the opening stages.

The Guad assault takes a couple days (on average) to clean out Lunga and Tulagi. Some of the forces (Raiders and Paras) get cut up a bit. All in all there’s fatigue, disruption, and casualties.

Japan responds with Zeros and Bettys. And it worked out perfekt. Quincy and Hobart got shot up; Fuller and American Legion took some heavy damage, and George F. Elliot ain’t gonna make it home (and Bellatrix is iffy).

The early Japanese air is pretty good, but then they get ambushed by TG 61.1. So once they get whacked, they go after the carriers. Sara and Wasp get a few damage points.

The breakout looks sweet, too. Allies fly more sorties, because they can put more planes in the air, but the relative score is really cool.

Opening day attacks by Zeros and Bettys are sparse, but effective. 16 planes attack, 1 Betty lost to flak, 2 damaged. Next day strikes are a bit more coordinated, but they get jumped by TG 61.1, 6 Zeros and 7 Bettys at the cost of 4 F4Fs and an SBD. Then Japan hits TG 61.1. They lose 14 Zeros and 13 Bettys at the cost of 13 F4Fs and 2 SBDs. 8 of the 13 Bettys were shot down by flak; 3 more damaged.

FOW is not an issue. I am using the debugger. Playing human Allied vs the new Japanese AI.

Home of DaBabes

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 35
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 3/20/2012 8:21:13 PM   
treespider

Sounds like some place good to stick a toe back in the water again...

Here's a link to:
Treespider's Grand Campaign of DBB

"It is not the critic who counts, .... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..." T. Roosevelt, Paris, 1910

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 36
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 3/27/2012 5:12:47 PM   
henry1611

I am slowly making my way through the first couple of turns. You weren't kidding about fuel being scarce! It is already affecting my future planning.

Looking forward to a future game with the new AI scripts.

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 37
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 3/30/2012 11:55:20 AM   
Andy Mac

How does the AI play out (professional curiosity) any player willing to provide feedback.

The AI scripting engine is in many ways better for this scale of scenario than any other type (Coral Sea is to short, GC is to long) this size is just about perfect.

Andy

(in reply to henry1611)
Post #: 38
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 4/10/2012 5:51:12 PM   
JWE

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andy Mac
How does the AI play out (professional curiosity) any player willing to provide feedback.

The AI scripting engine is in many ways better for this scale of scenario than any other type (Coral Sea is to short, GC is to long) this size is just about perfect.

Andy

Getting everything right is an exercise in lists of lists and timing charts This should be a fun one. A couple of the J alternatives are economy of force options. Will send you the files with a text description of each alternative once we're satisfied they work as advertised.

Four areas of feedback, so far. 1. Script Adv Bases and location of ships and units; 2. Couple of conflicts between script elements and some units (stealing); 3. midget subs; 4. barges.

1. Units arriving at Truk/Rabaul/Kwaj need to have their incremental transport arrive with them. A script element that reinforces Buin with units at Rabaul and Truk, but with Rabaul as the Adv Base, does funky things with transport TFs. So are using two script elements; one with Rabaul units and Rabaul as Adv Base, and one with Truk units and Truk as Adv Base.

2. Conflicts were resolved by turning certain script elements off earlier, and adding some conditional triggers, mainly in the Moresby/Papua ops. This frees up certain units to conduct a defense elsewhere, if Moresby is not taken within a reasonable amount of time. Avoids butting heads against a dead horse. Also avoids mixing metaphors.

3. Midget gazillion availability is a vestige of the campaign scenario; and the AI loves to use them whenever it can. There were only a few available, and not on day-1, so that is being addressed in the release version.

4. Barges were an important transport mode for Japan. The specs for barges are what they were, but operationally, the Japanese had a certain percentage of barge cargo as fuel so as to accommodate a 300nm lift. Therefore, scenario barge range is increased from 120 to 270nm (6 hexes), fuel is increased by 2 tons, cargo capacity is decreased by 2 tons to reflect that approximately 2 tons of capacity was used to carry fuel. This allows more rational modeling of the Kawaguchi/Oka barge movement from Shortlands to Guadalcanal.

That's it so far.

Home of DaBabes

(in reply to Andy Mac)
Post #: 39
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 4/10/2012 6:24:08 PM   
Puhis

One suggestion/question:

Many ships (at least japanese ships) are missing early 1942 upgrades. For example Mutsuki, Kagero, Asashi-class destroyers, Tenryu-class light cruirsers and Takao-class heavy cruisers, and many smaller ships. Some of these upgrades don't need repair yard, so they can be done on map.

Is it intentional decision to use 12/41 ships and not upgraded ships?

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 40
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 4/11/2012 2:36:39 PM   
JWE

No, not really intentional. Just a kind of 'power on reset' of the original Scen04. Suspect DesDivs 29, 30, 32 were still in 12/41 configuration, since they were in the area from the beginning and didn't have much opportunity to go home for a refit. Same with DesDivs 11, 19, 20 and 22, they were operational in PI and DEI for the whole time; again little opportunity for refit. Some of DesRons 4 and 10 may have gotten updated in the pauses before and after Midway. Two DesDivs from DesRon 2 very likely did, one very likely didn't. So it's about 50/50. It will take some digging through the troms to see who got the requisite down time. Should be in the release version.

Home of DaBabes

(in reply to Puhis)
Post #: 41
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 4/11/2012 4:53:29 PM   
Nikademus

When scen 4 was in development I don't think the upgrade paths had been finalized yet so this was probably missed. (hard to recall....it was so long ago)

When i built the 42 GC scenario one of my "Action Items" was to ensure that all the ships in the database had their most current "upgrade" scheme.

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 42
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 4/11/2012 4:57:31 PM   
JWE

Oh, poo, Puhis. Went and looked, and it's become apparent I have to do some major dental work on the Class TO&Es for the kazi's, take's and uki's. It's worthwhile doing it for this scenario, because I think we can get most of the Japanese in their actual configuration. Boy oh boy, the original Class layouts/upgrades needed some work, yeah?

[ed] btw, Nik did a great job. A lot of the older DDs were modified on an individual basis; almost an experimental basis. Got some great stuff from Senshi Sosho and from Allyn Nevitt over at CombinedFleet. Tons of green water and white paper coming over the bows

Oh well, I only complain because it means more stuff to do, but it's for a good cause. You are quite right, and it will make the scenario better. Thanks for bringing it up.

Hakka Palle !! John

< Message edited by JWE -- 4/11/2012 5:06:17 PM >

Home of DaBabes

(in reply to Puhis)
Post #: 43
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 4/18/2012 5:44:51 PM   
JWE

Almost finished with the new AI files. Woof !! Out of the country for a bit so it will be a while before it gets posted. Going to add something to the extended map that should work well for this scenario. Going to split up Shortlands and Buin.

Shortlands is the IJN ‘roundhouse’ and staging area for transport missions from Rabaul to Guadalcanal. There is some air capacity, viz Ballalae, but it wasn’t developed (historically) till 11/42, and was only an advanced staging base, even then. Majority of Shortlands air was IJN seaplane stuff. So Shortlands gets Port 2(2) and AF1(0)

Buin gets most of the AF build, viz Kahili, “the primary airfield supporting fighter operations over the Southern Solomons, and defense of Bougainville, until additional airfield were constructed” and latterly (’43) Kara. Tonolei harbor was a sheltered anchorage, but heavily reef ridden and without shore facilities of any kind whatsoever. So Buin gets Port 1(0) and AF 0(2).

Think the relative slot locations are good for stock and only need minimal tweaks for Ext map mods.

Attachment (1)

Home of DaBabes

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 44
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 4/30/2012 4:32:02 PM   
packerpete

A little help for the computer illiterate pretty please? I need a step by step on how to download the Guadalcanal scenario. I cannot even figure out what option to click on the Babes site to get it. On a related note, do I need or should I download the extended map too? And is there anything else I need??

I did see the essential chrome thread but I am absolutely stymied by STEP#1

I do appreciate all the work that has gone into the mods and updates. Thank you to all that have helped in any capacity to improve this great game.

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 45
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 4/30/2012 6:31:40 PM   
JWE

quote:

ORIGINAL: packerpete
A little help for the computer illiterate pretty please? I need a step by step on how to download the Guadalcanal scenario.

Go to the website: Go to Page 5 Small Scenarios: go to the sub-page, Guadalcanal: at the bottom right of the page (to the far right of the scenario line), click the large red "download" arrow: click yes to the "Do Ya Really Wanna" message. You now have a zip of the scenario somewhere on your hard drive.

Open the zip: extract the contents into your game's SCEN folder. You now have scenario 034 available for gameplay.

Start the game: go to Select Scenario: click on Scen034: play game: have lots of fun.
quote:

On a related note, do I need or should I download the extended map too? And is there anything else I need??

No, no and no.
quote:

I do appreciate all the work that has gone into the mods and updates. Thank you to all that have helped in any capacity to improve this great game.

Thank you. You are quite welcome. Ciao.

Home of DaBabes

(in reply to packerpete)
Post #: 46
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 5/2/2012 3:38:03 PM   
packerpete

Finally got it. Thank you sir. There is not a red arrow though.

Maybe I should rephrase my other question. Will the extended map work with this scenario??

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 47
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 5/2/2012 4:20:24 PM   
JWE

quote:

ORIGINAL: packerpete
Finally got it. Thank you sir. There is not a red arrow though.

quote:

Maybe I should rephrase my other question. Will the extended map work with this scenario??

Yes, it will work. This is a small scenario, with a small map window, so the nifty extended map extras for India, PI, and Malaysia, won't show up anyway. Either map (stock or extended) works just fine.

Attachment (1)

Home of DaBabes

(in reply to packerpete)
Post #: 48
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 5/3/2012 4:03:26 PM   
packerpete

My screen looks nothing like that. In place of the arrow, I have a Very large capitol A with two dots over it and a not filled in rectangle beside the capitol A.

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 49
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 5/3/2012 6:11:18 PM   
JWE

Ah, crap. Would you post a screen shot, please. Thanks.

Home of DaBabes

(in reply to packerpete)
Post #: 50
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 5/4/2012 6:14:26 AM   
packerpete

How do you do that??

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 51
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 5/4/2012 1:42:22 PM   
JWE

Never mind, Noel. Seems Euro Google displays things differently than US Google. We get a big red arrow, you all get a big red A.

Home of DaBabes

(in reply to packerpete)
Post #: 52
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 5/4/2012 2:52:08 PM   
LoBaron

Just chiming in to say thanks that you bring DBB in the world of small scenarios! That is the best way to get
accustomed to all the changes.

Also, I got a small question or request: I have no idea if this is possible within the limitations of the mod:
Guadalcanal is my favorite Scenario for easy casual play. Since long I am a bit annoyed by the map
size which results in very erratic vertical scrolling when it collides with 1920x1080 resolution.

I assume this is because of the Map width being lesser than 1920 pixels. I have not played this scenario
for a very long time now, partly because of this issue. Has any attempt been made to correct it by simply
enlarging the map a bit, or is it still the same as before? If it is the same, is it possible to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.

S**t happens in war.

All hail the superior ones!

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 53
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 5/4/2012 3:49:07 PM   
JWE

Yes, the map area is much larger.

Extends E to cover the Marshalls and most of the Gilberts; so you get the 24th NAG at Kwaj and Roi-Namur instead of Rabaul, and get to use up valuable transport resources moving it around ; also get to take Ocean, Nauru, Tarawa (Gilberts) in the historical time frame, again using up valuable transport resources and SNLF units . Map also covers Fiji and Tonga, where lots of Allied units enter the game, again forcing use of scarce transport resources to move them where they need to go.

Extends S to include North Island, down to Hamilton. Auckland seemed a good place for the Marines to appear at, and stage from. Imagine the unions at Auckland were about the same as the unions at Wellington . Again, more use of scarce transport resources to move them where they need to go.

Btw, a kind of "hidden" little thing, for SpecOps folks: Carlson's raiders are at Suva, and Nautilus and Argonaut show up in a couple days. The scenario includes the 142 sacrificial lambs of the 2/19th Suijoki Chutai, working on the seaplane base and waiting to get munched. Shonan and Fumi Marus are sitting at Jaluit, waiting to sail into seppuku, and the 14th KU flying boats are sitting there, too. A nice little Makin Raid scenario-within-the-scenario.

Home of DaBabes

(in reply to LoBaron)
Post #: 54
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario: suggested options? - 5/5/2012 2:28:27 PM   
berto

What Turn Cycle gives the best DaBabes Guadalcanal game experience? I suppose it would be 1-day turns, right?

Any other special recommendations as to Realism Options & Game Options?

Lastly, with the current (and future?) state of scenario AI, which gives the better scenario experience: human playing as Japanese, or as Allies?

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 55
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario - 5/5/2012 6:45:18 PM   
LoBaron

quote:

ORIGINAL: JWE

Yes, the map area is much larger.

Extends E to cover the Marshalls and most of the Gilberts; so you get the 24th NAG at Kwaj and Roi-Namur instead of Rabaul, and get to use up valuable transport resources moving it around ; also get to take Ocean, Nauru, Tarawa (Gilberts) in the historical time frame, again using up valuable transport resources and SNLF units . Map also covers Fiji and Tonga, where lots of Allied units enter the game, again forcing use of scarce transport resources to move them where they need to go.

Extends S to include North Island, down to Hamilton. Auckland seemed a good place for the Marines to appear at, and stage from. Imagine the unions at Auckland were about the same as the unions at Wellington . Again, more use of scarce transport resources to move them where they need to go.

Btw, a kind of "hidden" little thing, for SpecOps folks: Carlson's raiders are at Suva, and Nautilus and Argonaut show up in a couple days. The scenario includes the 142 sacrificial lambs of the 2/19th Suijoki Chutai, working on the seaplane base and waiting to get munched. Shonan and Fumi Marus are sitting at Jaluit, waiting to sail into seppuku, and the 14th KU flying boats are sitting there, too. A nice little Makin Raid scenario-within-the-scenario.

John, your response made my day! Thank you!

S**t happens in war.

All hail the superior ones!

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 56
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario: suggested options? - 5/5/2012 7:21:01 PM   
JWE

quote:

ORIGINAL: berto
What Turn Cycle gives the best DaBabes Guadalcanal game experience? I suppose it would be 1-day turns, right?

Any other special recommendations as to Realism Options & Game Options?

Lastly, with the current (and future?) state of scenario AI, which gives the better scenario experience: human playing as Japanese, or as Allies?

Yes, I would think 1-day turns. Haven't tried 2-day, but it might be worth folding some of those into the mix, during the 'middle' period, when both sides are catching their breath and building-up/organizing for phase-2. But yes, operationally, 1-day turns are good.

A lot of the Options aren't important in a scenario like this. I would have realistic torps, though, so let's just say everything 'off'. For Game Options, it's whatever you want. I would put the AI at 'Hard' level, because the scenario purposely limits supply and transport (for both sides) and a 'Hard" AI will get around some of that, making it reasonably challenging to play; or, play a few turns on "Hard" and a few turns on "Historical", mix it up a bit.

Current AI is just what was done for stock, but ported to the new units. Pretty much same 'ol, same 'ol. Future AI is being set up in terms of 3 Operational Problems, with an Offensive and a Defensive solution for each, for both sides.

There's New Guinea, Solomons, and Marshalls/Gilberts.

New Guinea: is rather straight forward for the Allies. SWAPOA/Oz was a unique and separate theater. They got what they got, and went where they went. Nothing much out of school for this area. Japan might get wise a bit earlier and, rather than having battalions banzai brigades, put units into a more compact defensive posture, i.e., effectively defend Buna, Lae, Salamaua, Nadzab, etc.. as opposed to continually smashing against the rocks of PM and MB. War of Attrition in New Guinea. Some differences as to which reinforcements go where.

Solomons: is straight forward for "most" of the Guadalcanal campaign. Allies get their 3 reinforcing divisions, but must withdraw the 1st MarDiv to compensate. Japan gets 2nd and 38th Divs, but not much more. Perhaps Japan uses its assets to establish a backstop LoD on the mid-Solomons line, perhaps not. Perhaps some of those assets go to New Guinea, perhaps not. Perhaps some go to the Marshalls.

Marshalls: Japan has to take the Gilberts so must use resources. An entire NAG is available, but might not go to Rabaul for use in the Solomons. Might be used in SoPac Island Ops instead. Never know. Japan might use some of her reinforcement assets to threaten Fiji/Tonga. Allies might use some of their reinforcement assets to threaten the Gilberts/Marshalls corridor.

Each of these is an Operational Problem. Great fun if one side goes one way and the other side chooses a different direction.

Home of DaBabes

(in reply to berto)
Post #: 57
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario: suggested options? - 5/8/2012 6:55:31 PM   
JWE

Okey dokey, then. We've been off private chattering and AndyMac has come up with some interesting observations about AI scripts that he's codifying as McVie's Rules (yes, I know his name is McPhie, but I have been in serious love with Christine McVie since Bare Trees, so Andy is just going to have to forgive my Freudian mispronunciation). Rewriting the Guad AI in accord therewith.

Ran one part of the scenario AI vAI for a while, and Woof !! if it ain't just as evil as expected. I'm finding that suitable defensive scripts, used in conjunction with limited attack scripts (limited in both scope and timing) causes a lot of wrong-footing to the other side. Have found some wicked cool Nav stuff, too. Some scripts have a SurfCom TF or Bombardment TF (or both) as inherent Naval support. Others have concurrent, but operationally seperate, Ops by Abe/Kondo/Nagumo. Have found it is good to do things in pulses. Having a SCTF script run from August to November just runs ships into a buzz saw to precious little effect. You need time to catch your breath, and the Nav TF stuff has to run within the same time frames as the reinforcement convoys they were supposed to be protecting irl.

So much for historical timeframes. IJN will show when, and where, it's appropriate for the IJN to show. This is looking good.

Home of DaBabes

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 58
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario: suggested options? - 6/7/2012 8:38:22 PM   
henry1611

Just wanted to stop by and say that I have been following this thread with interest and am looking forward to the new AI scripts for Babes Guadalcanal. I didn't want you to think no one was interested.

I am currently enjoying the Babe's update to The Thousand-Mile War.

(in reply to JWE)
Post #: 59
RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario: suggested options? - 6/7/2012 10:24:42 PM   
JWE

quote:

ORIGINAL: henry1611
Just wanted to stop by and say that I have been following this thread with interest and am looking forward to the new AI scripts for Babes Guadalcanal. I didn't want you to think no one was interested.

I am currently enjoying the Babe's update to The Thousand-Mile War.

It's folks like you that make it happen. Thanks for the touch.

Ciao John

Home of DaBabes

(in reply to henry1611)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding >> RE: Babes Guadalcanal Scenario Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI