Matrix Games Forums

More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the FamilyTablet Version of Qvadriga gets new patchNew Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge UpdateCommand gets a huge update!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Difficulty help

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Difficulty help Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Difficulty help - 2/25/2012 3:05:55 AM   
fatman

I could really use some advice/help here...
I've played 90% of the game through (Panzer Corps) on the easiest difficulty setting to the point where it it so easy it really isn't fun anymore but as soon as I bump it up one notch I get crushed. I'm fairly new to these games on the comp but I've been playing turn based board games for years. If anyone has any suggestions that may help a newbie to the comp versions of these games it would be greatly appreciated.

< Message edited by fatman -- 2/25/2012 3:07:16 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Difficulty help - 2/25/2012 5:38:05 AM   
cmurphy625

Panzer Corp is very hard for me on easy, I end up having to use the cheat to extend a few turns. I've got the tactics down, just never seem to be able to finish in the alotted time. that takes a lot of fun out of it for me.

(in reply to fatman)
Post #: 2
RE: Difficulty help - 2/25/2012 11:25:45 AM   
terje439

If you can explain what your problems are, it will be somewhat easier to aid you.
Are you losing too many units, or is the problem that you do not manage to take the objectives in time? What kind of units do you have in your core? Do you use elite replacements or not?

The more information, the easier to give some pointers.

Terje

< Message edited by terje439 -- 2/25/2012 11:26:23 AM >

Yeay, back in the computer age!

(in reply to cmurphy625)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Difficulty help Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI