Matrix Games Forums

To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!Distant Worlds: Universe gets a new updateDeal of the Week: Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich Advanced Tactics Gold is coming to SteamMatrix Games now speaks German!A little bit of history with To End All WarsBattle Academy 2 gets a release date!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: 1.01 NON-beta patch?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> RE: 1.01 NON-beta patch? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: 1.01 NON-beta patch? - 3/2/2012 9:32:02 PM   
doomtrader

Hi bo,

the patch for Storm over the Pacific should be out during this month.
Would you like to receive exclusive version as soon as the build will be ready?

(in reply to gwgardner)
Post #: 31
RE: 1.01 NON-beta patch? - 3/3/2012 12:13:29 AM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: gwgardner

Last I heard, Bo, the patch for SoP is now on the front burner. You and your MWIF. At least with Wastelands we have a game to play! You read the rules for MWIF yet? I was just gettin ready to challenge you to a PBEM in SoP, but now you don't like me anymore!

You and Darkstar teaming up. Wow, this is going to be fun.

Why did I not think that I would not hear from you. I am so ticked at you that I refuse to send you another Valentines day card and I will never ask you to be my Valentine again so there Oh yeah PBEM, short memory my friend remember how screwed up Time of Wrath was with their PBEM. Please GW six months waiting for the bombardment to be fixed, if I did not know better [and dont know] I would think you get free games from them. I have no idea who Darkstar is and I am not teaming up with anybody and with MWIF on the frontburner maybe you will enjoy a good game for a change with responsible people backing it [not Matrix thats for sure] I have a feeling MWIF, probably the most complicated war game in history to program will be done before Wastelands finally gets this one little teensy weensy patch out to fix bombardment. And one last thing if Matrix would change their horrendous policy of no demo's just maybe we would not shell out good money for incomplete games.

P.S. I still might send you a Valentines day card have to think about it.

Bo

(in reply to gwgardner)
Post #: 32
RE: 1.01 NON-beta patch? - 3/3/2012 12:15:36 AM   
bo

quote:

ORIGINAL: doomtrader

Hi bo,

the patch for Storm over the Pacific should be out during this month.
Would you like to receive exclusive version as soon as the build will be ready?

Doom you are the only good thing about Wastelands and I dont ever mean to insult you but personally you can keep your patch.

Bo

(in reply to doomtrader)
Post #: 33
RE: 1.01 NON-beta patch? - 3/3/2012 12:47:58 AM   
gwgardner

I'll be glad to take Bo's exclusive early edition of the SoP patch! I'll be playing while he's still trying to decipher the rules to WiF.

Time of Wrath PBEM screwed up? Dang, however did I play like 10 or 15 complete PBEM games of ToW? I did get beat every time (ask Chocolino or cpdeyoung), but sure played the heck out of it.

(in reply to bo)
Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> RE: 1.01 NON-beta patch? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI