Matrix Games Forums

New Screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTYCommand: Modern Air/Naval Operations WOTY is now available!Frontline : The Longest Day Announced and in Beta!Command gets Wargame of the Year EditionDeal of the Week: Pandora SeriesPandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Please post any possible WitE v1.06.xx BETA AI issues / problems in Tech subforum!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Please post any possible WitE v1.06.xx BETA AI issues / problems in Tech subforum! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Please post any possible WitE v1.06.xx BETA AI issues /... - 2/22/2012 9:04:38 AM   
Apollo11

Hi all,

Please post any possible WitE v1.06.xx BETA AI issues / problems in Tech subforum!

Starting with WitE v1.05.59 BETA and latest WitE v1.06.xx BETA Gary introduced various AI changes!

It should enhance the gameplay against AI but, as always, AI is AI and it is extremely complex so, as always, there still might be some possible issues / problems.

This is especially true with "AI Encirclement" code.

Therefore, if you play against AI please save your games (you can do it automatically as well via options) and if you see something that is not right please post it to Tech subforum.

Please note:

In order to fix some possible problems / issues Gary needs both pre and post savegame files and he needs to know if the behavior in question is repeatable (i.e. only repeatable behavior can be tracked down in debugger).

So, if you discover that you found out some repeatable AI behavior that you think needs addressing please post your comments with both pre and post savegames - thanks in advance!

Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Please post any possible WitE v1.06.xx BETA AI issues / problems in Tech subforum! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI