Mailbox camping...

Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich is a improved and enhanced edition of Talonsoft's older Battle of Britain and Bombing the Reich. This updated version represents the best simulation of the air war over Britain and the strategic bombing campaign over Europe that has ever been made.

Moderators: Joel Billings, harley, warshipbuilder, simovitch

Turner

Mailbox camping...

Post by Turner »

Anyone else find themselves camping out in their inbox because of the PBEM awesomeness of this game?

Just wanted to say, and make a statement that this game is by far the best WW2 air combat strategy to my knowledge. If anyone know something better, let me know. I'm in a BTR '43 700 turn PBEM campaign and find it to be nail-biting action on the edge of my seat.

To the makers of this game, and the Matrix crew for resurrecting and polishing this gem. [&o]

I believe Johan Wallin captured the spirit of the epic struggle in the sky over Europe with this painting.

"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people." - Heinz Guderian

Trippin' with Jagdgeschwader 11
CarnageINC

RE: Mailbox camping...

Post by CarnageINC »

I find that I'm camping out on my mailbox for just my first turn!  I've own the reboot version since it came out.  Only recently decided to go pbem with it and now I can't wait to get my first turn off and going!  Red and I are trying it out with the BoB 79 day campaign.  Love the painting Turner, that 17 crew is going to have a long day. [;)]
nelmsm1

Post by nelmsm1 »

Uh Oh, better find time to get my turn done!
Turner

Post by Turner »

[:D]
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people." - Heinz Guderian

Trippin' with Jagdgeschwader 11

Return to “Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich”