Matrix Games Forums

Buzz Aldrins Space Program Manager is now available!Space Program Manager gets mini-site and Twitch SessionBuzz Aldrin: Ask Me Anything (AMA) on redditDeal of the week Fantasy Kommander: Eukarion WarsSpace Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

versions query

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> versions query Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
versions query - 2/17/2012 5:08:40 PM   
robjw

I bought ATG in November 2011. The version seems to be 200c. I have noticed that there seems to be a number of newer versions around ( for example mine does not allow cavalry or Normal World in World Types ) . If this is so does anyone know how I ended getting an out of date version when I bought it so recently ? How do I get a newer version and do I have to pay for it ?
Post #: 1
RE: versions query - 2/17/2012 5:36:48 PM   
ernieschwitz

Well, the good news is you don´t have to pay for it :)

The bad news is that you have to go into your ATG game menu, and there click the text that is white and says check for update. It will most likely download the newest version of the game. That is the newest official patch. Currently there are no beta patches more advanced than the official update.:)

(in reply to robjw)
Post #: 2
RE: versions query - 2/17/2012 9:58:06 PM   
Webizen

Alternatively, you can download the latest patch here:

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/AdvancedTacticsGold/AdvancedTacticsGold-Update-v210b.zip

Patches are comprehensive so you don't need to download previous patches. You'll need your serial number to install the patch. Do note that most changes contained in patches will not show up in your existing games that were created (saved) before the patch. The changes will only appear when you start a new game.

To pickup future ATG patches, bookmark this link: http://www.matrixgames.com/products/405/downloads/.

Note that if you wish to use a future beta patch, that requires that you log into the members area in order to download it.

< Message edited by Webizen -- 2/18/2012 2:57:23 PM >

Tac2i

(in reply to ernieschwitz)
Post #: 3
RE: versions query - 2/17/2012 10:13:39 PM   
ernieschwitz

@Webizen, couldn´t have put it better myself.

(in reply to Webizen)
Post #: 4
RE: versions query - 2/18/2012 5:05:03 PM   
robjw

Thank you for your help, much appreciated. I have now updated to v210b.

(in reply to robjw)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Advanced Tactics Support >> versions query Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI