Starting from january 1805.
Agreed house rules:
1. Winter Land movement-
2. No Privateers-
3. No Lille Sea Crossing Arrow-
4. No Fog of war-
5. Gb/Fr forced unconditional (Gb must take Nappy; Fr must take 2 fleets and Nelson).
6. You can only enter/pass through the Dardanelles if Turkey allows it or Constantinople is enemy controlled or besieged
7. No - England and France can never ally
8. Any MP controlling a minor country cannot use minor's fleets/corps against any other country NOT declaring on that minor (or at war with minor) until war is lapsed or minor conquered.
9. You can not lend your forces to a neutral, to avoid them fighting.
I better clarify about the lend forces to avoid fighting, includes letting a neutral transport your corps for invasion. I don't knoew really if the game atm does not allow someone to attack neutrals who transport enemy corps (which it was possible in original EIA).
10.You have 24 hours to do your turn from the last player. If somebody ask occasionally for an extra day, it won´t be a problem, if he say it to the rest of players before. In case of a well deserved holyday the absent player has to leave previously the control of his empire to another player. The trespasser's turn will be skipped or run by A.I. After 3 consecutive violations of the time limit his place will be considered vacant.
11.Prussia an Austria are asked to skip permanently their naval phases (Unless Austria wants to use its mighty fleet do dominate the oceans).
12) During winter it is not possible for fleets to land corps into winter zone territories Of course this rules does not forbid to enter a friendly or ungarrisoned port and then disembark during winter.
13) No - Holy Roman Empire
Gap bids not sent yet.
Join us writing to me at:
< Message edited by Cunctator -- 2/16/2012 10:19:29 PM >
- Scutum Romae -
"Gladius et Scutum Romae" appellabantur. Hannibal se recepit, Marcellus expugnavit Syracusas, Cunctator Capuam. Postremo Quintus Fabius Maximus expugnavit Tarentum.