Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Unit losses question on counter question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> The War Room >> Unit losses question on counter question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Unit losses question on counter question - 2/14/2012 10:52:50 AM   
demjansk

I am playing the Operation Blau scenario PBEM and I am the Soviets.

By the way, most of my units go back to the 1 dot minimize losses, how do I make the 2 dots the default on the counter?

I want to keep the units at this level for the most part.

Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Unit losses question on counter question - 2/14/2012 11:19:32 AM   
shunwick

demjansk,

There are three ways of changing the orders emphasis .

1. Select the unit and press the L key. This will cycle through the settings.

2. Right click on the unit and select Orders Limit Losses from the menu. This will give you the option of setting the unit in question or all the units in the stack.

3. Bring up the unit report (a number of ways to do this but select the unit and press U will do it) and change the Orders Emphasis setting at the lower right-hand corner of that display.

Whatever you set will remain the active orders emphasis unless the unit is forced to retreat in which case it will automatically go to minimise losses (1 dot) and you will need to set the orders emphasis again.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Steve

< Message edited by shunwick -- 2/14/2012 11:20:55 AM >

(in reply to demjansk)
Post #: 2
RE: Unit losses question on counter question - 2/14/2012 9:00:43 PM   
demjansk

Thanks Steve for the info, yes I do know how how to make it two dots but I didn't know about the retreat to one dot. It just seems on this scenario that my units revert to one dot. However, as you said I guess it will stay as two dots if I keep it that way.

thanks again,

(in reply to shunwick)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> The War Room >> Unit losses question on counter question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI