Matrix Games Forums

War in the West Manual previewThe fight for Armageddon begins! The Matrix Holiday sales are starting today! Warhammer - Weapons of WarFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question on Pembery Sector for RAF Fighter Command

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Question on Pembery Sector for RAF Fighter Command Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question on Pembery Sector for RAF Fighter Command - 2/13/2012 11:21:35 PM   
CarnageINC

I've been doing research into RAF fighter commands and came across this Pembery Sector that falls between FCG10 and FCG12. Just a curious question on why this tiny command wasn't put into the game?
Post #: 1
RE: Question on Pembery Sector for RAF Fighter Command - 2/17/2012 8:23:54 AM   
john_txic

Because it isn't German?

The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

(in reply to CarnageINC)
Post #: 2
RE: Question on Pembery Sector for RAF Fighter Command - 2/17/2012 7:45:51 PM   
Gunnerchimp

RAF Pembrey was part of 10 Group that defended the western part of the British Isles.

(in reply to john_txic)
Post #: 3
RE: Question on Pembery Sector for RAF Fighter Command - 2/21/2012 2:42:49 AM   
CarnageINC

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gunnerchimp

RAF Pembrey was part of 10 Group that defended the western part of the British Isles.

I thought so, but some of the sources I've been reading on treated it like its own independent little command. It makes sense that it falls under 10 Group.

(in reply to Gunnerchimp)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich >> Question on Pembery Sector for RAF Fighter Command Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI