Matrix Games Forums

New Fronts are opening up for Commander: The Great WarCharacters of World War 1Sign of for the Pike and Shot Beta!More Games are Coming to Steam! Deal of the Week: Combat Command Return to the Moon on October 31st! Commander: The Great War iPad Wallpapers Generals of the Great WarDeal of the Week Panzer CorpsNew Strategy Titles Join the Family
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Two newbie questions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Two newbie questions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Two newbie questions - 2/12/2012 6:12:05 PM   
Morelyn

1. When you discover a colony ship belonging to a race other than yours that can, say, colonize a desert planet whereas your race can't yet, will the quality of prospective desert planets shown in the Expansion Planner and elsewhere be quality relative to your original race or to the race of the newly discovered colony ship?

2. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I haven't seen it set out anywhere in print: that blue circle with the incomprehensible white icon that often appears to the upper right of colonies...it stands for a point where you can refuel, right? And by the way, what is that icon supposed to be?
Post #: 1
RE: Two newbie questions - 2/12/2012 6:29:55 PM   
Howard Mitchell

1. Quality is quality, it's not race specific. The expansion planner will now show potential desert colonies you couldn't colonise before but can do with the acquired colony ship only.
2. Yup, it's fuel and I think it's meant to be a barrel of fuel. (Good to know hydrogen comes in barrels!)

While the battles the British fight may differ in the widest possible ways, they invariably have two common characteristics – they are always fought uphill and always at the junction of two or more map sheets.

General Sir William Slim

(in reply to Morelyn)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds Series >> Two newbie questions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI