Matrix Games Forums

Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!To End All Wars gets its first major patch! Hell is now available!War in the West Wacht am Rhein AAR Deal of the Week Panzer Corps: Allied CorpsWar in the West will conquer your bookshelf!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Da Big babes & New Patch, problem

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Da Big babes & New Patch, problem Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Da Big babes & New Patch, problem - 2/10/2012 4:41:03 AM   
TulliusDetritus

Well, I have installed the official patch By mistake I clicked on yes when asked if I wanted to replace the PWHEX thing file. I thought that by replacing again this file everything would work again. It didn't.

Then I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it along with the mod but I don't get it, the Aden base is like it did not exist. The icons of the port, etc are there but when I click on them nothing happens.

Before unistalling I saved the save and scen folders.

So what went wrong? Should I be able to use my saved game with this new patch?

Thanks in advance

"Hang on, is that it...? Are we on the ring...?? Ready???" -- Nürburgring Seven Second Ring King
Post #: 1
RE: Da Big babes & New Patch, problem - 2/10/2012 9:27:04 AM   
CT Grognard

You will need to download a new pwhex.exe from the DaBigBabes site.

What's happened is you are using the extended map with a stock hex data file (the new one you replaced the DaBigBabes one with), which is why you have map art showing icons but there's nothing there (since the hex data is different).

(in reply to TulliusDetritus)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support >> Da Big babes & New Patch, problem Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI