Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!Distant Worlds: Universe gets a new updateDeal of the Week: Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich Advanced Tactics Gold is coming to SteamMatrix Games now speaks German!A little bit of history with To End All WarsBattle Academy 2 gets a release date!Reinforcements on the Frontline!New shipping cost for European territories!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

No transport column from 501 base

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Tech Support >> No transport column from 501 base Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
No transport column from 501 base - 2/9/2012 4:18:20 PM   
Renato

501 Para Inf Regt Base has some supply and 21 Requests; however, it doesn't send any transport column from about one day. 501 units and A.326 need especially basics. The same situation last for at least another day.

Apparently 501 base is in good conditions as far as Cohesion, Fatigue and Suppression are concerned; it has still 191 men and 3 vehicles. Why?

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: No transport column from 501 base - 2/9/2012 9:21:14 PM   
simovitch

The 3 vehicles remaining are not enough for the base to send out anymore resupply columns.

All of your cargo vehicles are shot up and unfortunately the 501 will continue to seek resupply from this base until it is destroyed or exited. The gamey approach would be to do either of these 2 things, but the realistic thing is to just let the regiment defend in place and let XXX Corps take over.

You will likely find this situation endemic to the airborne scenarios - you have to keep your base supply lines to the units protected closely within a group of your units, preferably but not necessarily around the airlanding SEP. In this instance it may have been a far better thing to abandon the SEP early and hole up in Veghel with the supply that it landed with.

simovitch

(in reply to Renato)
Post #: 2
RE: No transport column from 501 base - 2/10/2012 2:02:14 AM   
Renato

I see. Thanks.

(in reply to simovitch)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Tech Support >> No transport column from 501 base Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI