Skilled player wanted[Available in 1 months]

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Vic

Calliope

Skilled player wanted[Available in 1 months]

Post by Calliope »

Hey and thanks for your attention.[;)]
I had many games with many friends in this forum. Furthermore, I can crush the AI++ in most cases.
So here I want to have a game with a skilled player to exchange experience and learn from each other.
But I can only play the size SMALL RANDOM map because of the limits of time.(however, if we are horse to horse the game will last long but I don't mind.[:'(])

And I have to mention that in order to compete with the FIRST MOVE ADVANTAGES:
(1)Normal start. The first mover can only use half of production power in turn 1.
For example if you are the first mover and you have 1 capital(20000pp) and 4 towns(8000pp*4) and 10 mines(1000*10), so you can only use 21000pp in turn 1 because the production from mines cannot be canceled. And your opponent must check it in the graph of Produce(Production) in turn 2.
(2)One town start. The first mover can only use 8000pp(40% of 20000pp)at turn 1 because in principle the first mover can occupy the town in the middle firstly and defence is easier than attack at that time.
I think if you are familiar with the game you can understand those above quickly.

And the fundamental rules are Should, Use resources and Not hidden stat(to check the first mover's production loss).
All the things above help to ensure the fairness. You can choose to be or not to be the first mover and set other rules as you wish.

My email address is Kloselinz@hotmail.com
Best wishes!
Calliope

Return to “Opponents Wanted”