seriously stupid at the Super B

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

freeboy

seriously stupid at the Super B

Post by freeboy »

anyone catch the wind flags on the goal post at todays game?
HELLO?
its an indoor stadium[X(]
"Tanks forward"
parusski

RE: seriously stupid at the Super B

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: freeboy

anyone catch the wind flags on the goal post at todays game?
HELLO?
its an indoor stadium[X(]

I missed that. I might have missed it because the game and the announcers cast sleep spells on my quickly. YAWNER.

I will look for those flags after the 60 year old ex-American skank stops pretending she is 21 again.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Prince of Eckmühl

Post by Prince of Eckmühl »

ORIGINAL: parusski

I will look for those flags after the 60 year old ex-American skank stops pretending she is 21 again.

Testify, parusski, testify.

I'm so disgusted that I'll probably not watch the second half.

Downton Abbey is on PBS, BTW.
Government is the opiate of the masses.
Zap

Post by Zap »

Don't they have to ventilate indoor stadiums? That would be my guess; big fans working
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Prince of Eckmühl

Testify, parusski, testify.

I'm so disgusted that I'll probably not watch the second half.

Boring game. Madonna actually put on a great show, sounded wonderful. I just hate her, I hate her so much because she can't stand America.
Downton Abbey is on PBS, BTW.

Yeah, I'M testy. What about it. [:D]

Boring game. Madonna actually put on a great show and sounded fantastic. I just hate her because of her anti-American stance. SKANK.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

yep
There probably is some uniformity code the staudiums have to all be the same, even indoors.. I guess then that by rule the poles must have flags...
If not thats even more fubar..
worst commercial?

"Tanks forward"
Max 86

Post by Max 86 »

Never cared for Madonna much. Nice voice but her style is both infantile and vulgar. [8|].
No problem Chief!
parusski

Post by parusski »

yep
There probably is some uniformity code the staudiums have to all be the same, even indoors.. I guess then that by rule the poles must have flags...
If not thats even more fubar..
worst commercial?

I did not like Audi vampire ad. It was gross and weird.
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Max 86

Never cared for Madonna much. Nice voice but her style is both infantile and vulgar. [8|].

True, and she once said, when she "left" the U.S., that she would never come back.

Game is getting better.
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

there where just so many things to dislike..
I did like the bar sceen in the vw add...
other? yep, the vampire add with audi was weird.. as where most of the doritos adds ..

"Tanks forward"
Titanwarrior89

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

Game Over New York Win's again.... Did not notice the flags.
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

I gues stupid wind flags in an indoor stadium is not news, when they start to move indoors, now that would be news..
"Tanks forward"
parusski

Post by parusski »

I gues stupid wind flags in an indoor stadium is not news, when they start to move indoors, now that would be news..

Till the game got interesting I was just watching for those flags to move.
Hanal

Post by Hanal »

I guess the only commercial I liked was the Mayan Calander doomsday one where the only one of the bromance group who didn't make it drives a Ford. Here's the kicker, I can remember the Ford reference but I cannot recall if it was a Chevy, Dodge, or Toyota ad.
freeboy

Post by freeboy »

I never watch commercials, so I kept having to remind myself to turn the channel back to catch some more drivel.. this years where not the best new commercials...
Best stunner or hot commercial ever?
let us know..
Mine? Thats a tough one as I pre date the internet by decades... I guess the double mint skaters for double mint gum because they where buds of mine in High School ...
In keeping with the SB theme, I did like the frogs budwiser comercials...
ok all time best ever for me was... Crazy Eddie, because our prices are Insane... local merchant in NYC area,,,,
"Tanks forward"
Hanal

Post by Hanal »

So Freeboy, if you remenber Crazy Eddie do you remember the commercials for J.G.E? That was the store where you had to show your Union Card to gain entrance and the catch phrase was "What's the story Jerry?" And a pot-bellied construction worker (Jerry) would talk about the store and then say "That's the Story!"
wodin

Post by wodin »

Madonna is ours now..she is a National Treasure apparently..I say fairplay to her..choosing the grey\drab UK over the States must mean she had some serious issues with the place.

Oh I don't like her music at all..I wouldn't say no though..
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: wodin

Madonna is ours now..she is a National Treasure apparently..I say fairplay to her..choosing the grey\drab UK over the States must mean she had some serious issues with the place.

I would not say no either. But Madonna's extreme liberalism(big government is best) is, uh, EXTREME. A few of my liberal democrat friends and I disagree on the role of government, but we disagree politely and would NEVER abandon our country over such differences. Madonna did not have her wealth taken, she was not improvised because of her beliefs, she was not blacklisted...she is just a person who wants everything her way. You can have her.
Titanwarrior89

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

Yep, take her. lucky she had her own airfare.....We have a few more to send....Hanoi Jane.[:D]

ORIGINAL: wodin

I would not say no either. But Madonna's extreme liberalism(big government is best) is, uh, EXTREME. A few of my liberal democrat friends and I disagree on the role of government, but we disagree politely and would NEVER abandon our country over such differences. Madonna did not have her wealth taken, she was not improvised because of her beliefs, she was not blacklisted...she is just a person who wants everything her way. You can have her.
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
parusski

Post by parusski »

Yep, take her. lucky she had her own airfare.....We have a few more to send....Hanoi Jane

Yeah, take her and:

Barbara Streisand
Michael Moore
Rosanne Barr

Return to “General Discussion”