Matrix Games Forums

Space Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Any Plans?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Any Plans? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Any Plans? - 2/5/2012 6:07:02 AM   
kvob

Just bought the game and enjoying it. I really like some of the graphics mods out there so well done to those guys.
One thing I noticed in the Overlord scenario - there seems to be a fleet (location Straits of Dover) out in the Atlantic (which is nowhere near the Straits of Dover) and I can't seem to do anything with it. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

On to the title of the post - just wondering if there are any plans for smaller scenarios (Greece, Yugoslavia, Norway etc.)
As much as I like this game, I'm finding the grand campaign and even Barbarossa a bit big to handle right now. You could go the Slitherine route and release these as DLC and get a little more money from the game.

Perhaps with time, my gameplaying incompetence will mature into mediocre but, until then, a few smaller scenarios would be nice
Post #: 1
RE: Any Plans? - 2/5/2012 10:16:32 AM   
doomtrader

Hi,

Great that you like the game.
Currently we are working on new campaign with much smaller map and monthly turns, which will allow to play the game faster.
You can read more about here:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2991675

(in reply to kvob)
Post #: 2
RE: Any Plans? - 2/5/2012 3:36:12 PM   
kvob

Thanks for the info

(in reply to doomtrader)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Any Plans? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI