Matrix Games Forums

Community impressions of To End All WarsAgeod's To End All Wars is now availableTo End All Wars is now available!Deal of the Week: Field of GloryTo End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!Ageod's To End All Wars: Video, AAR and Interview!To End All Wars: Artillery Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front - End of Early Access Space Program Manager unveils its multiplayer modes Another update for Commander: The Great War!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

All my Soviet SU's dissappeared!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> All my Soviet SU's dissappeared!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
All my Soviet SU's dissappeared!! - 2/3/2012 10:08:54 PM   
dana rudko

Its Sept 1942, Im in a 2 player PBEM gameas the Soviets, I just finished losing 8 armies in a huge Kharkov 42 style counter-offensive gone bad...I lost nearly 1 million men captured and killed as well as tens of thousands of trucks supplies etc . Well everything was fine but then I looked into my all Army HQ's even the ones that had not been surrounded and all my artillery and support except for a few sapper bns and regts were gone. I looked through the whole fronts and found that they suddenly had transported themselves to either a front HQ or in two cases they were collected into two differnet army hqs which were filled with multiple artillery corps,motorcyle regts, sep tank bns, you name it!!! I tried moving them but they seem to be stuck in those hq's?
Post #: 1
RE: All my Soviet SU's dissappeared!! - 2/3/2012 11:35:28 PM   
Joel Billings

Please post a save, or email one to 2by3@2by3games.com. Thanks.

All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to dana rudko)
Post #: 2
RE: All my Soviet SU's dissappeared!! - 2/4/2012 5:00:19 AM   
dana rudko

OK the situation looks like maybe all the support units that had been trapped in the pocket were distibuted into the closest Hq's that were not in the pocket? I refer you to the hq's in Crimea as they are loaded with SU's that were never there before it seems in this turn some redistribution has occured but you can still see the definite problem that occurred.

My password is "Dana"

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Joel Billings)
Post #: 3
RE: All my Soviet SU's dissappeared!! - 2/4/2012 9:55:59 PM   
Joel Billings

Do you have a save from the turn before? What version was your opponent running during their last turn? It does look odd.

All understanding comes after the fact.
-- Soren Kierkegaard

(in reply to dana rudko)
Post #: 4
RE: All my Soviet SU's dissappeared!! - 2/7/2012 4:47:39 AM   
dana rudko

unfortunately we just saved back and forth so we dont keep previous turns. I guess it will remain a mystery. We both had 1.05 running

(in reply to Joel Billings)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> All my Soviet SU's dissappeared!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI