Matrix Games Forums

Hell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Please post any possible WitE v1.05.59 BETA AI issues / problems in Tech subforum!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Please post any possible WitE v1.05.59 BETA AI issues / problems in Tech subforum! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Please post any possible WitE v1.05.59 BETA AI issues /... - 2/3/2012 12:34:08 PM   
Apollo11

Hi all,

Please post any possible WitE v1.05.59 BETA AI issues / problems in Tech subforum!

With new WitE v1.05.59 BETA Gary introduced various AI changes!

It should enhance the gameplay against AI but, as always, AI is AI and it is extremely complex so, as always, there still might be some possible issues / problems.

This is especially true with "AI Encirclement" code.

Therefore, if you play against AI please save your games (you can do it automatically as well via options) and if you see something that is not right please post it to Tech subforum.

Please note:

In order to fix some possible problems / issues Gary needs both pre and post savegame files and he needs to know if the behavior in question is repeatable (i.e. only repeatable behavior can be tracked down in debugger).

So, if you discover that you found out some repeatable AI behavior that you think needs addressing please post your comments with both pre and post savegames - thanks in advance!

Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
Post #: 1
RE: Please post any possible WitE v1.05.59 BETA AI issu... - 2/3/2012 2:27:57 PM   
Pelton

1. New Rule - During any Snow turns between December 1941 and April 1942 (inclusive),
and any blizzard turns in March or April 1942, German attack CV factors are divided by
1.5. Any missed check (admin or combat skill) causes the attack CV to be further divided
by 2. The displayed on counter attack CV will be divided by 1.5 during these turns.

P remove asap. I do not want to play WW1 on the eastern front again

JK

We were just told not to use the patch.

quote:

This version was not intended for release yet. The download was not intended to be enabled.

If you downloaded this, please do not use it.

A correct version will be uploaded and announced later today.

Regards,

- Erik

< Message edited by Pelton -- 2/3/2012 2:29:16 PM >

GHC
22 - 4 - 8

15 games ended in 41 (15-0-0)
7 games ended in 42 (5-0-2)
8 games ended in 43 (2-3-3)
4 games ended in 44 (0-1-3)

General Cheesefinder of WitW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DiSQ36zfWk

(in reply to Apollo11)
Post #: 2
RE: Please post any possible WitE v1.05.59 BETA AI issu... - 2/3/2012 2:29:47 PM   
Speedy

Sorry Pelton. Leo mentioned about posting AI issues/problems in the Tech Support thread not to post your god wish list in the main forum

WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 3
RE: Please post any possible WitE v1.05.59 BETA AI issu... - 2/3/2012 2:31:34 PM   
Pelton

quote:

ORIGINAL: Speedy

Sorry Pelton. Leo mentioned about posting AI issues/problems in the Tech Support thread not to post your god wish list in the main forum

Personall attacks were not enough now your bringing religion into the game. Nice job.

GHC
22 - 4 - 8

(in reply to Speedy)
Post #: 4
RE: Please post any possible WitE v1.05.59 BETA AI issu... - 2/3/2012 2:33:18 PM   
Speedy

Er? Where's the personal attack? (I've asked you to state before now where was a personal attack?!?)

I also never stated religion. I stated the word God.

Facts.....get.....order....in.....your.....Pelton

WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 5
RE: Please post any possible WitE v1.05.59 BETA AI issu... - 2/3/2012 2:46:05 PM   
Pelton

quote:

Er? Where's the personal attack? (I've asked you to state before now where was a personal attack?!?)

I also never stated religion. I stated the word God.

Facts.....get.....order....in.....your.....Pelton

Hmm so God has nothing to do with religion?

Stop before you make yourself look like more of a fool then you alrdy have, lol

GHC
22 - 4 - 8

(in reply to Speedy)
Post #: 6
RE: Please post any possible WitE v1.05.59 BETA AI issu... - 2/3/2012 2:49:00 PM   
Speedy

Please Pleton stop...I can't take it...I'm 'Cring' already...please stop.....

WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 7
RE: Please post any possible WitE v1.05.59 BETA AI issu... - 2/3/2012 2:50:47 PM   
Pelton

quote:

Please Pleton stop...I can't take it...I'm 'Cring' already...please stop.....

GHC
22 - 4 - 8

(in reply to Speedy)
Post #: 8
RE: Please post any possible WitE v1.05.59 BETA AI issu... - 2/3/2012 2:55:50 PM   
Speedy

WitE Tester
BTR/BoB Tester

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 9
RE: Please post any possible WitE v1.05.59 BETA AI issu... - 2/3/2012 3:03:46 PM   
Omat

I ask my self why Pelton is not banned already. He was warned already by Erik Rutins. His intention and form of expression is intolerable. Banning don need a special occurrence when somebody doing this for months.

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another."
Anatole France

(in reply to Pelton)
Post #: 10
RE: Please post any possible WitE v1.05.59 BETA AI issu... - 2/3/2012 3:35:35 PM   
traemyn

quote:

ORIGINAL: Omat

I ask my self why Pelton is not banned already. He was warned already by Erik Rutins. His intention and form of expression is intolerable. Banning don need a special occurrence when somebody doing this for months.

Sums up my feelings as well. Continously disrespectful to not just forum posters but increasingly more to the devs and 2by3 employees.

(in reply to Omat)
Post #: 11
RE: Please post any possible WitE v1.05.59 BETA AI issu... - 2/3/2012 3:58:26 PM   
Baelfiin

I think we all have a right to feel passionate about this game. Allthough Pelton can be abrasive that doesn't mean that he should be banned. Just click on the ignore button so you don't have to see his posts if they get too over the top for you 8)

"We are going to attack all night, and attack tomorrow morning..... If we are not victorious, let no one come back alive!" -- Patton
WITE-Beta
WITW-Alpha

(in reply to traemyn)
Post #: 12
RE: Please post any possible WitE v1.05.59 BETA AI issu... - 2/3/2012 4:53:38 PM   
Omat

Hello

I do not agree. To be passionate is absulutly no excuse this behavior.

When somebody do this once or twice it is ok. This could happen. But not multiple times over months...no. He is directly insulting others,:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pelton

The game far far better for sure, but the stick it to the Germans is still the redneck mind set of 2 by 3.

Practically he is trolling (for definition use google).Just pushing the green button is not solution. Looking away should not a solve the problem.

Strange, in many countries moral courage is a high value. But in Forums you read often "hit the buttom" ...look away. But not something like make a statement or come to him/her defence
(of course your statement should not include insults).

Omat

quote:

ORIGINAL: Baelfiin

I think we all have a right to feel passionate about this game. Allthough Pelton can be abrasive that doesn't mean that he should be banned. Just click on the ignore button so you don't have to see his posts if they get too over the top for you 8)

"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another."
Anatole France

(in reply to Baelfiin)
Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Please post any possible WitE v1.05.59 BETA AI issues / problems in Tech subforum! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI