Matrix Games Forums

The fight for Armageddon begins! The Matrix Holiday sales are starting today! Warhammer - Weapons of WarFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets huge update and a Steam release!Battle Academy 2 opens up a new front!Flashpoint Campaigns Featured on weekly Streaming SessionFrontline: The Longest Day - New Screenshots!Deal of the Week: Hannibal Rome and CarthageFlashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm gets Players Edition!To End All Wars gets its first major patch!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

wishlist: colored counters?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Command Ops Series >> wishlist: colored counters? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
wishlist: colored counters? - 2/2/2012 6:59:32 PM   
fredmn

I'm a new player but find this game wonderfull. Really.

Would it be possible to add colored counters, in order to identify the units of the same battalion, for example, on the map? The game "Panzer campaigns" from HPS, have such "divisional markings", and it allows a rapid indentification of the OB on the map.
A possibility is to color the NATO representation of the counter.

Fred
Post #: 1
RE: wishlist: colored counters? - 2/2/2012 8:11:04 PM   
wodin

The command lines already show you the chain of command when you click on a unit.You also have the unit's name on each counter again unlike PzC. So it's normally not to much of an issue I feel. A game like PzC really needs it though.

I do understand what your saying though however as far more info is on the CO counters it would start to look very bust indeed with a coloured stripe going through it. Though there'd be no harm in it being an option for those who want it.

I like the SSG counters that had the symbol in the corner of each counter...but opinion is divided and many hated them.

< Message edited by wodin -- 2/2/2012 8:12:44 PM >

My Tactical wargame facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Tacticalwargame

(in reply to fredmn)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Command Ops Series >> wishlist: colored counters? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI