Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Personal Request re HTTR Scenarios for BFTB

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> Personal Request re HTTR Scenarios for BFTB Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Personal Request re HTTR Scenarios for BFTB - 2/1/2012 9:41:09 AM   
pcelt

I am very happy to have received the official HTTR upgraded scenarios for BFTB----many thanks.
But I would really like to maximise the pleasure by requesting any of our excellent community modders, who are interested ,to upgrade some of the other HTTR scenarios which were not included. In particular I would appreciate upgrades to some of the smaller-scale scenarios.
eg---Advance on Loenen---Air Landing Assault----Guards Keep Going-----Raid on Renkum----Para Rescue----Devils Hill----and of course any totally fresh scenarios looking at a new aspect of the struggle.

I imagine that many others would also very much like expansion of the scenario list from the HTTR battle fields or new scenarios altogether.
And I for one would certainly make full and grateful use of any such scenarios which our gifted community modders can create.
Many thanks--in hopeful anticipation......
Post #: 1
RE: Personal Request re HTTR Scenarios for BFTB - 2/1/2012 12:34:17 PM   
wodin

pcelt...I'm sure someone will have ago. If I was able I'd do it, though my modding is elsewhere and scenario making isn't my speciality not that I have one though!

My Tactical wargame facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Tacticalwargame

(in reply to pcelt)
Post #: 2
RE: Personal Request re HTTR Scenarios for BFTB - 2/21/2012 6:47:45 PM   
sweeteye

Eventually I might try out httr but unfortunately I am unable to upgrade right now....Have so many titles that need expanded\upgraded that it makes my head spin....That is why I have gone back to basics for a while....I really enjoy making missions for combat flight simulation and I have ended up going back to the basics with it also..Right back to the very first combat flight simulator...no longer being upgraded except by modders doing their thing...Being that I am a modder of sorts I am going to start waiting until the games are pretty much done being developed before I get into them...I spent a lot of hours designing maps and scenarios only to have changes to the game come and then have to redo them...There was advance warning of the changes coming though....

My combat flight missions and screen shots can be found here
Have to be logged in at SOH to see screens....

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/forumdisplay.php?12-CFS1-General-Discussion

http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=347&t=21812

< Message edited by sweeteye -- 2/21/2012 7:19:55 PM >

Headquarters Company
422nd Regiment 106th Division
Sons of World War II Veterans

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 3
RE: Personal Request re HTTR Scenarios for BFTB - 2/21/2012 9:10:52 PM   
RangerX3X

I might have a go at a fictional scenario...I did a bunch of stuff for COTA that I never released that was quite fun. Perhaps its time I put something together.

(in reply to sweeteye)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> Personal Request re HTTR Scenarios for BFTB Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI