Quick question about the system reqs

Time of Fury spans the whole war in Europe and gives players the opportunity to control all types of units, ground, air and naval. Not only that, each player will be able to pick a single country or selection of countries and fight his way against either the AI or in multiplayer in hotseat or Play by E-Mail. This innovative multiplayer feature will give player the chance to fight bigger scenarios against many opponents, giving the game a strategic angle that has no equal in the market. The game uses Slitherine’s revolutionary PBEM++ server system.

Moderator: doomtrader

Peterk1

Quick question about the system reqs

Post by Peterk1 »

I'm just wondering about the 128M Graphic Card in the System Requirements. Is it an absolute must or was it just a guesstimate when writing them up? Is anyone successfully playing this on an older 64M card.

Just thought I'd ask because I recently purchased Strategic Command and they had the same requirement but it turns out the game runs flawlessly on older cards (I got to test it out on a demo version before buying). I'm hoping the same might be true here, because this game looks like it might be a bit more fun (bigger maps, more space, more freedom).
doomtrader

RE: Quick question about the system reqs

Post by doomtrader »

We do not tested it on such hardware.
What I can tip you is to download Storm over the Pacific demo and check does it run on your machine.
If you will run SOP successfully, then there is a probability that you will be able to run Time of Fury.

Return to “Time of Fury”