Hello was curious if there is anyone out there that knows how to create scenario’s that wouldn't mind making me a special scenario and I would pay good money for it. Name your price!
I really like this game but want a more gameplay fun scenario not historical to take advantage of the great gameplay engine. You dont need to add any ships or graphics that are not in the game already. I do not have the time or possibly the talent to make this scenario. Besides it not as fun when you know where everything is at, hehe. This is what I want listed below.
1. The Map Somewhere out in the middle of Pacific, no islands with any runways or bases. Could possible put some tiny islands here and there, but no bases or searchplanes from Land.
2. I want this to big a Big carrier war scenario. USA Player against Japan AI computer controlled. I want all Taskgroups to be equal on both sides. For gameplay playability I want all Taskgroups to have the same amount of ships no matter what kind of Taskgroup I am thinking 8 ships per Taskgroup. 10 TOTAL Taskgroups listed below. Possible to put all 10 Taskgroups in 1 Taskforce, or whatever makes sense?
3. I am thinking I want a total of 6 Carrier Taskgroups. 4 of the Carrier Taskgroups will have 1 Carrier 2 Cruisers and 5 Destroyers. The other 2 Carrier Taskgroups will have 2 Carriers 2 Cruisers and 4 Destroyers.
4. I want 1 Taskgroup to be 4 Battleships and 4 Destroyers.
5. I want 1 Taskgroup to be 1 Cruiser, 3 TR Troop Ships and 4 Destroyers.
6. I want 1 Taskgroup to be 1 Cruiser, 3 AO Fuel Support and 4 Destroyers.
7. I want 1 Taskgroup to be 1 Cruiser, 3 ML Mine Layers and 4 Destroyers.
8. That should be a total of 10 Taskgroups for both sides. Try to keep everything equal as possible and the biggest and best of each class available.
9. I am not sure how this part works in editor, I would want the carriers to be outfitted with the latest best airplanes available, like corsairs, hellcats etc. (unless this is hard to do) I guess what I am saying is that I would want to represent the best planes on the carriers towards end of WW2.
10. I want to try and keep any advantage or disadvantage in equipment the same for both sides. Off the top of my head keep Outer Strike Force of all carriers at 280 and inner Strike Limit at 200. (unless this is hard to do).
11. Keep all settings of ships Fire, Damage, AA Accuracy at AVERAGE.
12. I want a good mix of friendly and enemy subs spread over the map, and there settings for both sides equal, including torpedoes everything should be set to AVERAGE. I want there to be a good chance of some submarine action going on.
13. All Torpedoes set for both sides at AVERAGE.
14. All Ships can be detached and scuttled.
15. All Taskgroups would be placed and spread out randomly over entire map .Scenario would start at dusk, lots of bad weather, clouds storms etc. Scenario would last for 30 days.
16. After the first scenario is made it would be nice to make at least a total of 10 different variants with random placements.
17. I don’t think this editor lets you have random placements correct? Also does the AI side need waypoints, or is the computer smart enough to go on search and destroy with out waypoints? Is the computer AI smart enough to change direction of ships when reaching edge of map?
18. Was curious what advantage or disadvantage does radar play in this game, I may want that to be addressed so not to give one side over the other a advantage? Also what does spotnumber mean in the editor?
19. Well that about covers it for now of what I would love to have for a scenario. If anybody is up for this name your price, a have excellent references over the internet, simhq.com, Ebay, Paypal etc.