Matrix Games Forums

War in the West gets its first update!Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm version 2.08 is now available!Command gets huge update!Order of Battle: Pacific Featured on Weekly Streaming SessionA new fight for Battle Academy!Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager is out for Mac!The definitive wargame of the Western Front is out now! War in the West gets teaser trailer and Twitch Stream!New Preview AAR for War in the West!War in the West Manual preview
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Open Game and Manual side by side

 
View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Tech Support >> Open Game and Manual side by side Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Open Game and Manual side by side - 1/28/2012 10:49:04 PM   
downtown


Posts: 46
Joined: 5/29/2005
From: Riverview, FL, USA
Status: offline
Hello,

Is there are way to open BFTB and the manual side by side on the screen? When I open the game I choose "Match current screen resolution" which for me is 1920x1080 Landscape and the game opens fine, but it takes up the whole screen. I can minimize it but I want to have it take up approx 75% of the screen and have the manual open for the other 25% so I can use the manual while playing. I have had the game for awhile but I have only played it a few times. Now that I have the HTTR expansion I really want to get into it, but I don't like having to minimize the game and maximize the manual all the time.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tom
Post #: 1
RE: Open Game and Manual side by side - 1/29/2012 12:21:30 AM   
Grim.Reaper


Posts: 1121
Joined: 12/31/2009
Status: online
Don't think it would be possible since the game does not support window mode. You can probably alt-tab between the game and the manual, but I know that is not what you want. Might require printing out the manual, which could cost you a bit.

(in reply to downtown)
Post #: 2
RE: Open Game and Manual side by side - 1/30/2012 7:58:56 PM   
Cougar_DK


Posts: 465
Joined: 5/3/2005
From: Denmark
Status: offline
Or you could buy a cheap secondary screen if your graphic card allows it. I use an old 19" which have the ability to turn 90 degrees. Its really great for reading pdf's while playing...

_____________________________

Cougars Corner

(in reply to Grim.Reaper)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Command Ops Series >> Tech Support >> Open Game and Manual side by side Page: [1]
Jump to:





New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts


Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI

0.063