Matrix Games Forums

A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!Pike & Shot is now available!Server Maintenance Battle Academy 2 gets updated!Deal of the Week: Advanced Tactics Gold Ask Buzz Aldrin!Pike & Shot gets Release Date and Twitch Session!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Seeking opponent for campaign game (closed)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Seeking opponent for campaign game (closed) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Seeking opponent for campaign game (closed) - 1/27/2012 2:38:52 PM   
irad

I am using only the latest official patch, 1.0.4.1106i

Would like to start a match of either Sc. 1 or Sc. 2 I don’t care which side I play

I have owned the game a bit over a year and till two weeks ago played verse the AI only. Several of the campaign Sc. Into late May both sides. So I fall under the newbie heading. I read the forums often but till now have not seen the need to post. Any questions I have ever had I have been able to locate with the wealth of information the veteran players have put up.

Right now I am playing a gentleman in a pbm he set up and fielding the Allied side in Sc. 2. I can’t thank him enough for guiding me through the pbm setup. He unlike me does not have as much free time so where moving at about 3 turns a week pace. With being semi- retired at the young age of 55 I have a lot of spare time starting this year, thus this post seeking another game.

I can do a turn a day for this new game unless out of town for a weekend now and then.

House rules I am fine with pretty much whatever, though I tend to like to keep things simple.

< Message edited by irad -- 1/27/2012 9:34:25 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Seeking opponent for campaign game - 1/27/2012 6:49:40 PM   
ALF1

bye

< Message edited by ALF1 -- 1/27/2012 9:03:15 PM >

(in reply to irad)
Post #: 2
RE: Seeking opponent for campaign game - 1/27/2012 9:33:34 PM   
irad

Opponent found, thanks much to the the several that answered the request

(in reply to ALF1)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Seeking opponent for campaign game (closed) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI