Seeking opponent for campaign game (closed)

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

irad

Seeking opponent for campaign game (closed)

Post by irad »

I am using only the latest official patch, 1.0.4.1106i

Would like to start a match of either Sc. 1 or Sc. 2 I don’t care which side I play

I have owned the game a bit over a year and till two weeks ago played verse the AI only. Several of the campaign Sc. Into late May both sides. So I fall under the newbie heading. I read the forums often but till now have not seen the need to post. Any questions I have ever had I have been able to locate with the wealth of information the veteran players have put up.

Right now I am playing a gentleman in a pbm he set up and fielding the Allied side in Sc. 2. I can’t thank him enough for guiding me through the pbm setup. He unlike me does not have as much free time so where moving at about 3 turns a week pace. With being semi- retired at the young age of 55 I have a lot of spare time starting this year, thus this post seeking another game.

I can do a turn a day for this new game unless out of town for a weekend now and then.

House rules I am fine with pretty much whatever, though I tend to like to keep things simple.
ALF1

RE: Seeking opponent for campaign game

Post by ALF1 »

bye
irad

RE: Seeking opponent for campaign game

Post by irad »

Opponent found, thanks much to the the several that answered the request

Return to “Opponents Wanted”