Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Change Garrison Amount?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> Change Garrison Amount? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Change Garrison Amount? - 1/22/2012 4:04:35 PM   
danf@dataforge.on.ca

Hi There,

I have changed the Garrison type for Random generation, but it keeps making 4 in every city. Does anyone know where to change this to 1?

Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Change Garrison Amount? - 2/28/2012 10:47:50 PM   
ernieschwitz

That is a good question... Maybe we can get one of the people who makes masterfiles to answer it. *pokes bombur, vic, and anyone else who does*

(in reply to danf@dataforge.on.ca)
Post #: 2
RE: Change Garrison Amount? - 2/28/2012 10:59:08 PM   
ernieschwitz

Ok, i think that i have an answer for you...

It´s in the rulevars. Under Random Map instructions, there is a setting called Garrison Unit for Autocountry. You can set it to a number, and that number is the number for the predefined unit. In the case of the standard random game setting it is set to 1.

The rulevar is 462.

Rulevar 470 and 471 seem to be set to the same. If however you set these to 0, then my guess is it will only generate 1 garrison.

Rulevar 472, seems to be related to this, but places predefined unit 3, instead of 1.

This is however untested.

< Message edited by ernieschwitz -- 2/28/2012 11:02:53 PM >

(in reply to ernieschwitz)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Mods and Scenarios >> Change Garrison Amount? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI