Future plans

War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922-1930, from the team that brought you War in the Pacific.

Moderator: Tankerace

kirk23

Future plans

Post by kirk23 »

I plan on doing some more scenarios,along with more art,but I'm taking a break from WAR PLAN ORANGE,in the short term I plan on modding Distant Worlds & Armada 2526 Supernova, because one of my other interests is Space the final frontier.I won't be disappearing from this forum but I won't be around as much.
Make it so!
tex

RE: Future plans

Post by tex »

Well Kirk, on behalf of everyone here, a huge thanks to you for all your great work. I think you have really revitalized the game, and made it much more fun to play. So good luck in your future work, and you can be happy here for a job well done! 
throttle8

Post by throttle8 »

ORIGINAL: kirk23

I plan on doing some more scenarios,along with more art,but I'm taking a break from WAR PLAN ORANGE,in the short term I plan on modding Armada 2526 Supernova, because one of my other interests is Space the final frontier.I won't be disappearing from this forum but I won't be around as much.

Thanks for the heads up Kirk. Glad to see you taking a break from WPO. Some time away will do you some good and help recreate a renewed interest in WPO when you decide to come back to it.

I can't add too much more to what tex stated above. So I will just say Thank You! [&o]
kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

I have been playing DISTANT WORLDS LEGENDS for the last couple of days,just checking back here and nothing is happening is anyone playing CASTLES OF STEEL and if they are,what do they think off it?[8D]
Make it so!
comte

Post by comte »

Kirk thanks for all the hard work you put into the game [&o]
marioa

Post by marioa »

Kirk23 thanks very much for this scenario, its a resurrection of War Plan Orange.
Regards
marioa
tex

Post by tex »

Hi Kirk, I´m in the process now of pre-forming task forces in the editor and after that tedious work is done I can finally fire up the game. I´m really looking forward to it!
kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

Hi Tex hows the scenario progressing?
Make it so!
tex

Post by tex »

Hi Kirk, I am hoping to get it fired up this weekend. Of course, my wife could sabotage that at any time [:@]
kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

I'm seriously thinking about trying to resurrect uncle Graham's plan of converting WAR PLAN ORANGE into ADMIRALS EDITION,the scale of this endevour would be massive but I want to use the ADMIRAL EDITION EDITOR.I have got to do this.[8D]
Make it so!
tex

Post by tex »

Good luck on that Kirk, but be forewarned, the good folks at Matrix will be quite happy to put as many obstacles in your way as possible.
kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

Zero% of WAR PLAN ORANGE will be used,all devices,ship & aircraft art will be mine,I will just have Dreadnoughts & Bi- Planes in a different era,in fact only the date will be wrong,everything else will be from the 1900 - 1930 ish!
Make it so!
kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

DREADNOUGHTS IN THE PACIFIC ADMIRALS EDITION

I have just started using the ADMIRALS EDITION EDITOR and to my surprise I can change the scenario start date,I'm sure uncle Graham ( HELLFIREJET ) tried this before and it would only go back to 1930 I think.Anyway since I can set the date so that our mighty Dreadnoughts are in there own era,please note from the picture below the dates highlighted in RED & BLUE.[8D]

Attachments
DITPAE.jpg
DITPAE.jpg (170.11 KiB) Viewed 219 times
Make it so!
kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

If and when I complete this project and I don't think it will be this year,although you never know what santa may bring ![:D]
Make it so!
Jorm

Post by Jorm »

Well if you wan ta break from Matrixs excellent games for a while perhaps a graphics mod for HPS tigers unleashed ?

cheers
BillLottJr

Post by BillLottJr »

ORIGINAL: kirk23

If and when I complete this project and I don't think it will be this year,although you never know what santa may bring ![:D]
Maybe you & PAWMatrix could combine resources?
Romani ite domum!
Connfire

Post by Connfire »

Kirk,

I know this comes late but I also want to add my thanks to all that you have brought to the game, it really has been a renaissance for WPO. Good luck on your future endevours, and I sincerely hope to see you in WPO when you are ready again.

Return to “War Plan Orange: Dreadnoughts in the Pacific 1922 - 1930”