Matrix Games Forums

Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & ShotDeal of the Week Pride of NationsTo End All Wars Releasing on Steam! Slitherine is recruiting: Programmers required
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

I don't like 3D units

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> I don't like 3D units Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I don't like 3D units - 1/19/2012 11:28:58 AM   
Poor Old Spike

Is there an option or mod to change the 3D units into flat 2D boardgame-type units?
Post #: 1
RE: I don't like 3D units - 1/19/2012 11:49:57 AM   
VPaulus

No.
jomni was making a mod for changing the units graphics for NATO counters but I think he never finished it.
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2879124

(in reply to Poor Old Spike)
Post #: 2
RE: I don't like 3D units - 1/19/2012 4:36:10 PM   
Dumnorix

Play HPS simulations !

H.Balck

(in reply to VPaulus)
Post #: 3
RE: I don't like 3D units - 5/28/2012 2:22:35 PM   
artofwar85

I'm sorry Spike but thats kind of funny remember when this game or type of game came out I think this game was modeled after Panzer General do a wiki if you want on google we were running Dos still and Panzer General comes out EVERYTHING was markers then here is this game that has "intense graphics" explosions a pop up window showing a tank and calvary units in battle. If was quick and fast and one didn't have to look at a grey square and examine it closely to figure out if is inf or tank or if a tank if anti tank or recon and not tank but actually at times I do go and peruse the 2D board unit games Matrix has quite a few that look promising but then I still get pulled back to this type of presentation.

Now someone did or is doing a mod on here where they us different type of 3D stuff so maybe some stud could do markers ... good question.

Wait hold the phone here is a post a new on I think newer than yours its NATO COUNTERS right ??

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2879124

Yeah it is Praise God your welcome stud ... enjoy it send the guy $ 100.00 to finish it up ...

(in reply to Dumnorix)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Mods and Scenarios >> I don't like 3D units Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI