help me, please tell Mussolini to stay away from me....

Time of Fury spans the whole war in Europe and gives players the opportunity to control all types of units, ground, air and naval. Not only that, each player will be able to pick a single country or selection of countries and fight his way against either the AI or in multiplayer in hotseat or Play by E-Mail. This innovative multiplayer feature will give player the chance to fight bigger scenarios against many opponents, giving the game a strategic angle that has no equal in the market. The game uses Slitherine’s revolutionary PBEM++ server system.

Moderator: doomtrader

laska2k8

help me, please tell Mussolini to stay away from me....

Post by laska2k8 »

24/12/1942, just before christmas...

I've successfully conquered (in sequence) Poland, Danmark, Low Countries, France, Great Britain, USA. After my atlantic expedition the soviets decide to declare war (end of september), I was thinking to do the same but in springtime.
Anyway, I drove my units east but now after two months of fighting there's a lot of allied units (mostly italians) along railroads or near the frontline, in facts they're slowing my advance.
"Sa vida pro sa Patria"
Rasputitsa

RE: help me, please tell Mussolini to stay away from me....

Post by Rasputitsa »

ORIGINAL: laska2k4
24/12/1942, just before christmas...
I've successfully conquered (in sequence) Poland, Danmark, Low Countries, France, Great Britain, USA. After my atlantic expedition the soviets decide to declare war (end of september), I was thinking to do the same but in springtime.
Anyway, I drove my units east but now after two months of fighting there's a lot of allied units (mostly italians) along railroads or near the frontline, in facts they're slowing my advance.

I leave minor allies(Romania, Finland,)to fight their own battles under AI control, as long as they are not fighting on the same front as the major country. Italy is major ally and gets involved on all fronts, to avoid this congestion you need to take human control and use the units yourself.

I some times start minor allies under human control to do strategic movement, buy units, etc., then turn them back to AI control to fight by themselves on their front.

You can change between Human and AI control by saving the game, restart as custom game, reset the nation's control as you want on the introductory screen, then play on.

You can also use F12 key to reset control, but I think that only comes into effect on the next turn, so you will have to decide how much you want to do under each control.

When the Soviets attacked Romania in my game I left the Romanians to fight their own battle, occasionally some Romanian air units came into the German sector of the front, I could set human control, use the air unit for recon, then hand back to AI to fight the rest of the Romanian turn.

It is very good to have the choice.[:)]

"In politics stupidity is not a handicap" - Napoleon

“A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything” - Napoleon

“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress" - Napoleon
Akmatov

RE: help me, please tell Mussolini to stay away from me....

Post by Akmatov »

Now that is very interesting.

Return to “Time of Fury”