Matrix Games Forums

Buzz Aldrins Space Program Manager is now available!Space Program Manager gets mini-site and Twitch SessionBuzz Aldrin: Ask Me Anything (AMA) on redditDeal of the week Fantasy Kommander: Eukarion WarsSpace Program Manager Launch Contest Announced!Battle Academy 2 is out now on iPad!A closer look at rockets in Space Program ManagerDeal of the Week - Pride of NationsA new update for Piercing Fortress EuropaNew screenshots for War in the West!
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

help me, please tell Mussolini to stay away from me....

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> help me, please tell Mussolini to stay away from me.... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
help me, please tell Mussolini to stay away from me.... - 1/10/2012 1:57:41 PM   
laska2k4

24/12/1942, just before christmas...

I've successfully conquered (in sequence) Poland, Danmark, Low Countries, France, Great Britain, USA. After my atlantic expedition the soviets decide to declare war (end of september), I was thinking to do the same but in springtime.
Anyway, I drove my units east but now after two months of fighting there's a lot of allied units (mostly italians) along railroads or near the frontline, in facts they're slowing my advance.
Post #: 1
RE: help me, please tell Mussolini to stay away from me... - 1/10/2012 2:38:55 PM   
Rasputitsa

quote:

ORIGINAL: laska2k4
24/12/1942, just before christmas...
I've successfully conquered (in sequence) Poland, Danmark, Low Countries, France, Great Britain, USA. After my atlantic expedition the soviets decide to declare war (end of september), I was thinking to do the same but in springtime.
Anyway, I drove my units east but now after two months of fighting there's a lot of allied units (mostly italians) along railroads or near the frontline, in facts they're slowing my advance.

I leave minor allies(Romania, Finland,)to fight their own battles under AI control, as long as they are not fighting on the same front as the major country. Italy is major ally and gets involved on all fronts, to avoid this congestion you need to take human control and use the units yourself.

I some times start minor allies under human control to do strategic movement, buy units, etc., then turn them back to AI control to fight by themselves on their front.

You can change between Human and AI control by saving the game, restart as custom game, reset the nation's control as you want on the introductory screen, then play on.

You can also use F12 key to reset control, but I think that only comes into effect on the next turn, so you will have to decide how much you want to do under each control.

When the Soviets attacked Romania in my game I left the Romanians to fight their own battle, occasionally some Romanian air units came into the German sector of the front, I could set human control, use the air unit for recon, then hand back to AI to fight the rest of the Romanian turn.

It is very good to have the choice.

< Message edited by Rasputitsa -- 1/25/2012 11:10:21 AM >

"We have to go from where we are, not from where we would like to be" - me

(in reply to laska2k4)
Post #: 2
RE: help me, please tell Mussolini to stay away from me... - 1/24/2012 2:46:46 AM   
Akmatov

Now that is very interesting.

(in reply to Rasputitsa)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> help me, please tell Mussolini to stay away from me.... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI