Matrix Games Forums

Pandora: Eclipse of Nashira is now availableDistant Worlds Gets another updateHell is Approaching Deal of the Week Battle Academy Battle Academy 2 Out now!Legions of Steel ready for betaBattle Academy 2 gets trailers and Steam page!Deal of the Week Germany at WarSlitherine Group acquires Shenandoah StudioNew information and screenshots for Pike & Shot
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

USS WASP

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> USS WASP Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
USS WASP - 1/8/2012 9:44:53 PM   
Misconduct

Its 1/43 and all my carriers have refit, and the Squadrons were changed around to Fighters: 36, DB: 36, Torps: 15 which is 87 of 90 ac. Problem is I left the WASP in port till it reached 0 dmg, completely upgraded and still hasn't changed its airgroup.

www.367thdynamitegang.com/upload/wasp.jpg

Is there something I am missing? Perhaps it is because of the WASP class?

< Message edited by Misconduct -- 1/8/2012 9:46:03 PM >

ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z Intel Core I7 2800k Corsair Hydro Heatsink Corsair Vengeance DD3 24GB EVGA GTX 580 Western Digital 1.5TB Raid 0 Windows 7
Post #: 1
RE: USS WASP - 1/8/2012 10:13:51 PM   
AW1Steve

Wasp was much smaller than the Yorktowns. It was an attempt to put the Yorktown's airgroup on a smaller ship. Theoretically it should carry a similar airgroup to the Yorktowns.

"Geezerhood is a state of mind, attained by being largely out of yours". AW1Steve

"Quit whining and play the game. Or go home". My 7th grade baseball coach. It applies well to WITP AE players.

(in reply to Misconduct)
Post #: 2
RE: USS WASP - 1/8/2012 10:17:56 PM   
msieving1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Misconduct

Its 1/43 and all my carriers have refit, and the Squadrons were changed around to Fighters: 36, DB: 36, Torps: 15 which is 87 of 90 ac. Problem is I left the WASP in port till it reached 0 dmg, completely upgraded and still hasn't changed its airgroup.

Looks like you're at February 19, 1943. According to the editor, in Scenario 1 VS-71 is withdrawn and VS-72 resizes in March 1943. Assuming your scenario is the same, you just haven't gotten there yet.

(in reply to Misconduct)
Post #: 3
RE: USS WASP - 1/8/2012 10:23:26 PM   
Misconduct

quote:

ORIGINAL: msieving1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Misconduct

Looks like you're at February 19, 1943. According to the editor, in Scenario 1 VS-71 is withdrawn and VS-72 resizes in March 1943. Assuming your scenario is the same, you just haven't gotten there yet.

Ahh thanks I just noticed that, seems the other carrier groups were dated for the same upgrade - except I got them a bit sooner I guess, which was done on 01/43 when the carriers were "upgraded".

ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z Intel Core I7 2800k Corsair Hydro Heatsink Corsair Vengeance DD3 24GB EVGA GTX 580 Western Digital 1.5TB Raid 0 Windows 7

(in reply to msieving1)
Post #: 4
RE: USS WASP - 1/9/2012 6:48:13 PM   
Schanilec

Well I no longer need to worry about the Wasp upgrading.

3/43: She took three torpedoes from those pesky Betties. She put into Port morseby to make temporary repairs. I then sent her to Cairns. Then she was to make for Brisbane and then onto Sydney.
An I-boat saw to it that the Wasp was not to see Cairns, just 92 miles shy.

This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.

(in reply to Misconduct)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> USS WASP Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI