No armed civilian ships in the system.
No armed military ships in the system.
No ships passing through the system (in case it's checked on a timed basis and ships in hyperspace passing through can trigger the event).
I did have some constructor ships in the system quite a while ago (some thanks I get for doing him the favour of cleaning up the unsightly debris littering the system!).
1. Territorial transgression event is triggered by debris ships under repair. When you changed the "repair proximity ownership" to "repairer ownership", did you set a hidden flag for future owner of the ship being repaired, and are checking that in addition to the displayed/active ship owner?
2. Are the tr. events being queued up at the same rate as the warnings are issued? If they are being added to the queue faster than they are cleared, then it would make sense that the player is getting old transgression warnings long after the incident.
3. Constructor ships with no weapons - is it possible that they are triggering the event? Should they? You stated that armed explorers can trigger the event, but not civilian ships (# weapons <= 1). Does the same apply to all controllable/military ships? Thus, if an explorer with a no weapon will not generate the event, does it also apply that a constructor ship with no weapon will also not generate the event?
4. Is each military object (ie: each non-fleet assigned ship, or each fleet) generating a tr. event, such that 10 ships not in a fleet will generate 10 separate events (assume that events are queued and player warned at defined intervals), but a single fleet will generate one? It should be simple to check the code to see if redundant events are being generated. Also, if you move a single ship in and out of the same system, will that generate multiple events (and thus queued, explaining the long delay), or are multiple events by the same ship discarded?
5. In the case of multiple tr. events, are they all queued, and if so, is the system ID assigned correctly to each event? Or does the code only record the first/last event when multiple events are triggered (see above 10 ships/1 fleet)?
(event = event that triggers transgression warning)
< Message edited by Kayoz -- 3/5/2012 8:45:22 PM >