Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How to interpret production figures?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> How to interpret production figures? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to interpret production figures? - 12/31/2011 12:15:19 PM   
gradenko_2000

According to the manual, the build limit of a factory determines the maximum size of any one vehicle/plane factory.

That is, the T-34 M1941, which has a build limit of 75, does NOT mean that the number of T-34 M1941's produced per turn caps out at 75, but rather that each individual T-34 M1941 factory can expand to build a maximum of 75 per turn, so if there were 3 of such factories, the maximum would be [75 * 3] or 225 per turn, but this of course depends on how many factories there are, the starting level of each factory, and how damaged the factories are on their way to repairing and expanding.

What I'd like to know is:

1. Is there a way to quickly find out the number of factories of any single vehicle, to get an insight on this theoretical maximum?

2. How do we compute for lend-lease vehicles? The SU-57, for example, has a build limit of 4 and the production runs from 1943/04/01 to 1944/10/31, or roughly 82 turns. 82 turns at 4 vehicles per turn comes out to 328 total, which is about half of the 650 that the Soviets actually received historically from the US, but then I don't think lend-lease units have factories?
Post #: 1
RE: How to interpret production figures? - 12/31/2011 12:49:24 PM   
DTurtle

If you open the production screen, you can click on the individual tank/aircraft/whatever and it lists all the factories producing it, and also the upgrade paths.

As for the SU-57: There are two lend-lease production sites (north and south), so the production of SU-57 is 8 per turn, which would come out to 656 in 82 turns.

(in reply to gradenko_2000)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> How to interpret production figures? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI