Matrix Games Forums

Happy Easter!Battle Academy is now available on SteamPlayers compare Ageods Civil War to Civil War IIDeal of the week - An updated War in the East goes half Price!Sign up for the Qvadriga beta for iPad and Android!Come and say hi at Pax and SaluteLegends of War goes on sale!Piercing Fortress Europa Gets UpdatedBattle Academy Mega Pack is now availableClose Combat: Gateway to Caen Teaser Trailer
Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Russia is mine

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Russia is mine Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Russia is mine - 12/31/2011 5:07:07 AM   
Numdydar

10/1/1942 was not a good day for Russia . Germany got a 92% contribution from Russia's conquest while Italy got 4%. Poor Bulguria only got 0.1% lol.

US is still nuetral. England is already mine so where to go and what to do . Shame the map ends at the Urals as I could take some troops and help Japan out in China

While I realize that Germany delared war on the US and not the other way around, the US not being involved makes sense. If the US did not intervene while the Brits were taken out, they sure would not care about the Russians

This is the same game from my Britian is mine thread and everything is set to Normal. So it looks like my Sea Lion effort did not hinder my Russian campaign at all

I guess I can just run the game out and see when I get the A bomb. Although it does seem like the A bomb research is off. I had all three research stars checked since 11/1941 yet my estimated time to complete is about 5 years. So it seems to be off by a year unless it starts speeding up somehow. If Germany has full blown research going towards the A bomb a month before the US even got involved in the war, then the research should be completed aroung the same time the US got them, mid '45. 5 years from almost '42 puts the bomb for Germany at '47. Of course this may be accurate given the resources the US had versus Germany, but why have this even in the game if you can never get it? maybe an extra star needs to be added for researching the A bomb?

I guess I can start cranking out ships to see if i can invade the US Or just finish off the reat of Europe and make those fools pay for not join me when they had the chance
Post #: 1
RE: Russia is mine - 12/31/2011 10:06:33 AM   
doomtrader

What you can do is to start as Soviets and try to defend the Motherland on hard level.

(in reply to Numdydar)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Time of Fury >> Russia is mine Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI